Tourists

squirtyflower said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
i've noticed you are often tongue tied by the leading lights of Manchester's sub-culture, or even those from north Lancs
It stems from a complete absence of self-confidence.
yes, i have to say i've noticed how meek and quiet you are

have you thought of taking classes in building your esteem and self-worth?
I have, but I was too shy to go down there and make a fool of myself.

paul.manc said:
Ducado said:
I also noticed quite few Half and half scarf's

You think that's bad?

After the game I saw a guy wearing a Bayern Munich scarf- not a half and half- just a bright red Bayern Munich scarf
Just like a couple of us use to wear our City shirts when we use to go to Bayern

No offence to anyone intended. I sit in the family stand and this season I have noticed a lot of new faces. My problem is, almost every single one of these 30 or so people that have sat around me don't bother getting off there seat when we score or even watching/concentrating on the game, very unintrested. Strange to me, but hay ho as they say.

We keep getting a few in 117. I was next to a random bloke today and was a bit dubious about him, he got his phone out to record Lampard's penalty (which obviously makes for nice footage if Hart saves it, as he did). My dubiousness was wiped away, this fella went crazy and dropped his phone in the process. This is a useless anecdote really.

But yeah, in the last 12 months there have been people from the Far East and America sat in our row

themightyblues said:
No offence to anyone intended. I sit in the family stand and this season I have noticed a lot of new faces. My problem is, almost every single one of these 30 or so people that have sat around me don't bother getting off there seat when we score or even watching/concentrating on the game, very unintrested. Strange to me, but hay ho as they say.
i'm one of those new faces,had to move into 234 family stand from ss 218 so my 5 year old could get his first seasoncard

what a sterile lifeless hole it is too,i just dont understand why most of them go,seriously,its dead ,iv been looked down apon,reported ,susssshed at ,sneared at,all for showing some passion etc

It's a global game, as testified by the myriad of languages advertising around the ground. Gone are the days of Rumbelows, Power Sports Shoes and Jobs in Mining.

Skashion said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Not my bag but if someone wants to spend money in our club shop then it's thumbs up all the way.
Only half and half scarves I've ever seen in our shop are the the Champions League scarves. The day we sell a City-rags half and half scarf, our club has died.

They (street sellers) always (well the last year) sell the half n half scarves, with City and another prem team on them, up Grey Mare Lane.
They must sell i suppose, otherwise they wouldn't make them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.