Trains Back After Wembley Will Be ''Dry''

They'll enforce it as well as they can but when there's queues ready to get on a train due to leave then you have to wonder how thorough they can be.

Here's a trick. I do this at gigs and stadium concerts.
Buy some fruit juice that has the peel back silver tab things and the white plastic flappy thing on top. 'Just juice' I think has them. Carefully open it leaving it stuck to the carton as much as possible.
Pour it away or keep some juice in. Fill the rest with vodka. Superglue the seal back down. Boom. Vodka and orange or whatever.

When they check it's sealed and it looks unopened so they are unlikely to make you peel off a sealed carton of juice.

Careful when you pour out. Don't wet the top of the carton and don't use toxic glue.

Ted_Bovis said:
Buy some fruit juice that has the peel back silver tab things and the white plastic flappy thing on top. 'Just juice' I think has them. Carefully open it leaving it stuck to the carton as much as possible.
Pour it away or keep some juice in. Fill the rest with vodka. Superglue the seal back down. Boom. Vodka and orange or whatever.

When they check it's sealed and it looks unopened so they are unlikely to make you peel off a sealed carton of juice.

Careful when you pour out. Don't wet the top of the carton and don't use toxic glue.

Not worth the trouble, a dry train is hardly the end of the world.

de niro said:
Ted_Bovis said:

Not worth the trouble, a dry train is hardly the end of the world.
I think Teddy boy has thought a little bit too hard about that trick!

Ted_Bovis said:

Good one. At the stone roses gig, I decanted vodka into double wrapped little bags and stored them in my underpants while going through security. Every last one burst and I looked like I'd pissed myself. They weren't even checking bags either as it turned out.

Two bottles of "special" coke in a Sainsbury's bag or something? How thorough will they be to check whether the seal of the pop bottle has been broken? I've smuggled drink in to gigs, events and on to public transport before. I love the challenge.

Put a rubber tube down your jap eye right into your bladder, attach a funnel to the end and put down vodka, rum etc until your bladder is full then simply just piss out the contents when needed. Im such an expert at this technique now i put in several different drinks and my knob is like paul daniels magic teapot. Vodka and coke sir? Sure, and for the lady? Ahh, gin and tonic, good choice.

CTID1988 said:
Put a rubber tube down your jap eye right into your bladder, attach a funnel to the end and put down vodka, rum etc until your bladder is full then simply just piss out the contents when needed. Im such an expert at this technique now i put in several different drinks and my knob is like paul daniels magic teapot. Vodka and coke sir? Sure, and for the lady? Ahh, gin and tonic, good choice.

Short and stout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.