Transfer Nightmare After Winning The League

Norwich. And we lost.
Absolute nothing game that Norwich would’ve been far more up for.

I always understood Mancini was set to be sacked at the end of the season but they brought it forwards after the Wigan abomination.

I remember seeing some Arsenal fans on the way back from Reading and thanking them for relegating Wigan that night.

I see your creaney and i raise you christian negoui

Weve had some fuckin dross. Go before 86 (the year stoned rose referred to) and it gets worse. Tony cunningham. Doninic sullivan, trevor christie, and that little **** we signed from brum, robert hopkins.

But yeah, even post 86 and up to quite recent times there has been way worse than garcia. And he was shite
Remember Hopkin? I'm still having fucking nightmares about him! Horrible gob shite. I was only a kid when he played(and I use that term lightly) for us, but I do remember him slaggin us off when he left and spouting some bollocks about Brum being a bigger club than us. Absolute twat of a man. Christian Negoui was Barry White agreed, but at least he scored in a 2-1 win at home to Rotherham(albeit with his hand) We could go on and on and on about all these shite players we've had so I'll leave it there. Haha! P.S Whilst Trevor Christie wasn't the Fred West(he did have the best fod)I've seen plenty, plenty worse.

Ha, it's all still too real in my mind for me to forget that 96-98 period, watching from the Kippax as we capitulated to Bury, or crumble at Edgeley Park. Dark days indeed.
I went to Brighton in 83 when we had to win to avoid relegation, Kevin Reeves scored the winner late on and as we all know we were related the week later against Luton. I watched the 'highlights ' last week on you tube , we were dreadful, I forgotten how truly awful we were. We deserved to go down although at the time I didn't really believe that.

Remember Hopkin? I'm still having fucking nightmares about him! Horrible gob shite. I was only a kid when he played(and I use that term lightly) for us, but I do remember him slaggin us off when he left and spouting some bollocks about Brum being a bigger club than us. Absolute twat of a man. Christian Negoui was Barry White agreed, but at least he scored in a 2-1 win at home to Rotherham(albeit with his hand) We could go on and on and on about all these shite players we've had so I'll leave it there. Haha! P.S Whilst Trevor Christie wasn't the Fred West(he did have the best fod)I've seen plenty, plenty worse.
Think it david whites book , he absolutely slagged hopkins. Said he was a thoroughly miserable msn who was disliked by the while squad

Absolute nothing game that Norwich would’ve been far more up for.

I always understood Mancini was set to be sacked at the end of the season but they brought it forwards after the Wigan abomination.

I remember seeing some Arsenal fans on the way back from Reading and thanking them for relegating Wigan that night.
Nah, he was dust before the final, everybody was singing the 'You can stick your Pellegrini up your arse' song outside the ground, and why I think he started Hart instead of Pants.
Pretty sure i read Barca leaked it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.