Transfer Strategy

Our work this summer has been piss poor, let's all best honest.

Grealish is a great addition, but in a position we're very strong in and was a release clause check box.

We're left with several players who don't want to be here and no goalscorer - spent all summer chasing one, didn't come off. Then just had one begging to join us, didn't seal it, and now he's gone to the scum.

Shitshow really.

Disastrous would have been if we’d lost Laporte Bernardo and Jesus to fund the Kane deal that never happened.

As it stands all three are still here, all three looked well up for being at City last week, none of them have had any bids.

Okay we didn’t get Kane, but these things happen.
Still time for Silva and Laporte to go out on loans or sold for a quarter of their value. I really believe one will go on deadline day

Seasons over, lets hope we get to 40 points asap. Sack the board, hire United's recruitment team and go again next season.

We do seem to be used to flush out better offers, which will always result in moments like today if we are firm on not countering.

As has already been pointed out we go for players that are often left field of who we would expect and thankfully resulting in us building a great squad.

I can totally understand the concern about our dealing at the top table though when there aren’t release clauses or financial issues that point to us favourably.

Let’s be honest 12.8 million to sign Ronaldo is pennies these days and he is going to do a great job there unfortunately.

Totally agree. I know it doesn’t often pan out this way now as it’s a squad game etc but we’ve spent 100m on a player that if he’s going to be played on the left of a front 3 then I don’t think he even improves our best 11 when Foden is fit.

I really like Grealish and hope he’s played as a number 8 eventually for us but I can’t believe we’ve spent 100m and not signed a striker or even a left back.
Exactly...said this in my posts pre Grealish signing but got lambasted for it , once again Grealish should not have been our priority

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.