Traveling to away games in the 1970s

most away games untill 77 ..work comitments ... i would be here all night with my memories lol..in the early days wore my manc uni sweat shirt .
yelloways
coaches. later on we allways got the early morn std train otherwise it was the cattle truck with plods everywhere so we could have a piss up and a ruck in the town centres , any one else go to the 3rd replay against ipswich at stamford bridge ? night game mid week ffs there wasnt many of us ,we was in the shed lol happy days
Yes did that one with Lee Thompson , kicked big style in cafe at back of the shed ..Happy days

Yes did that one with Lee Thompson , kicked big style in cafe at back of the shed ..Happy days
most away games untill 77 ..work comitments ... i would be here all night with my memories lol..in the early days wore my manc uni sweat shirt .
yelloways
coaches. later on we allways got the early morn std train otherwise it was the cattle truck with plods everywhere so we could have a piss up and a ruck in the town centres , any one else go to the 3rd replay against ipswich at stamford bridge ? night game mid week ffs there wasnt many of us ,we was in the shed lol happy days
3rd replay against Ipswich at Stamford Bridge....respect my friend.

Remember about 100 West Ham coming into the kippax when there was no segregation, brave bastards. The funny thing was one of the west ham fans was the English teacher from our school.

I remember that, I was about 12 at the time.

I remember Burney away with no segregation. All of us on their minature Kippax. Kicking off every few minutes with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.