Trevor Sinclair

the whole police incident isn't relevant in my opinion, he was on the air after that anyway.

He was incredibly disrespectful of our late Queen, arguably the greatest head of Monarch in all history and his comments were ill timed & insensitive to the family whom were mourning the loss of their Mother, Grand Mother, Great Grandmother.

Should know better and shouldn't be offered another chance.

the whole police incident isn't relevant in my opinion, he was on the air after that anyway.

He was incredibly disrespectful of our late Queen, arguably the greatest head of Monarch in all history and his comments were ill timed & insensitive to the family whom were mourning the loss of their Mother, Grand Mother, Great Grandmother.

Should know better and shouldn't be offered another chance.
He wasn't wrong though, insensitive with timing of course
Might be your queen and I certainly wasn't in mourning for a 90+ year old pampered billionaire who was able to pass on the family's fortune without paying due taxes

Not a racist, apart from calling a copper a white ****.

why does that make him a racist ? words are often spoken in anger, and the racist card comes out far too quickly.
Yes, it was wrong in what he said, and he's knows better, not a racist just angry

Not a racist, just someone convicted of racial abuse after admitting to the racial abuse charge?

again, that does not make anybody a racist ? Wrong yes, stupid yes, but we are never going to be able to live together as one (humans) if we flash the racist card all the time, people get angry and say all sorts of things they don't mean in the heat of the moment, being a racist is a lifestyle not a spoken word

He wasn't wrong though, insensitive with timing of course
Might be your queen and I certainly wasn't in mourning for a 90+ year old pampered billionaire who was able to pass on the family's fortune without paying due taxes
The article says it happened until the late 60's, as my name suggests I was born in 87 so don't have the experience of how racism was back then, I do know some of the songs I was hearing at Maine Road in the 90's were far from politically correct.

I admit I haven't read the whole article but as it says until the late 60's it would suggest in the 70's this was changed, which is pretty progressive for the time, we have to remember it was only last year that we had our very first person of colour leading the country as Prime Minister.

I will never be a racist sympathiser, I will never understand how or why people judge & discriminate people by their skin colour its completely nonsensical. I do however sympathise with people being held to modern standards over acts that happened in far different periods of history, that's without going into the argument that she probably didn't make half of the decisions about things that happened around her.

I also have sympathy for anyone born into that family, you cant do a thing that a normal person can without being under a microscope, so they are loaded, they cant enjoy it properly. They don't have a life their life is a job and while they aren't laying bricks in winter or any other normal difficult lowish paid job, they also cant go to the football sink a dozen pints and call the referee a cheating **** without it all being over the paper the next day.

why does that make him a racist ? words are often spoken in anger, and the racist card comes out far too quickly.
Yes, it was wrong in what he said, and he's knows better, not a racist just angry
He’s using the guys skin colour with an expletive. It’s as racist as it gets.

If he wasn’t racist he’d simply have just called him a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.