Trevor Sinclair

It would seem the racist **** has been sneaked back on the airwaves.
Funnily enough I heard talksport using his past commentary in their advertising for weekend football. A fuck up on their part, I thought.
Lo and behold I’ve been on a drive this afternoon and he was co-commenting on a live game.
They have no shame that station.

Funnily enough I heard talksport using his past commentary in their advertising for weekend football. A fuck up on their part, I thought.
Lo and behold I’ve been on a drive this afternoon and he was co-commenting on a live game.
They have no shame that station.
Drink drivers, Wife beaters, Horse abusers.

They did the same thing with Dean Saunders after he was jailed for drink driving. He was gently drip fed back to the station, a little here, a quick pop up there, and slowly but surely he has now been accepted back into the fold and is a regular on many shows. I expect the IRA loving Queen hating white people loathing tricky Trev to be a fully fledged regular within the next six weeks.

They did the same thing with Dean Saunders after he was jailed for drink driving. He was gently drip fed back to the station, a little here, a quick pop up there, and slowly but surely he has now been accepted back into the fold and is a regular on many shows. I expect the IRA loving Queen hating white people loathing tricky Trev to be a fully fledged regular within the next six weeks.
Quite sad really. I bumped into Trevor a couple of years back. He was in my local, and what a pleasant man he is. Very miniature though.
I suspect he has a drink issue that forces his opinions through. His doomed tweet about the late Queen certainly came across that way.

Quite sad really. I bumped into Trevor a couple of years back. He was in my local, and what a pleasant man he is. Very miniature though.
I suspect he has a drink issue that forces his opinions through. His doomed tweet about the late Queen certainly came across that way.

Trevor is a great lad, not a racist, just a normal lad, OK we all have our problems, show me somebody who is Mr clean,
many people hate the royals and the Queen and that is fine and just like anybody else it's a view that believes in,

Your inner demons are hard to hide or to keep in control ? we all have them,

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”

Trevor is a great lad, not a racist, just a normal lad, OK we all have our problems, show me somebody who is Mr clean,
many people hate the royals and the Queen and that is fine and just like anybody else it's a view that believes in,

Your inner demons are hard to hide or to keep in control ? we all have them,

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”
Not a racist, just someone convicted of racial abuse after admitting to the racial abuse charge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.