Trevor Sinclair

Trevor is a great lad, not a racist, just a normal lad, OK we all have our problems, show me somebody who is Mr clean,
many people hate the royals and the Queen and that is fine and just like anybody else it's a view that believes in,

Your inner demons are hard to hide or to keep in control ? we all have them,

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”

He that cannot controleth thy behaviour when drunketh should put down the fucking drink.

An old guy had a bad fall late one night a few weeks back outside our house. We went out, put a blanket around him, a towel over the head wound and rang an ambulance.
Firstly I was on hold for 5 minutes.
Then I was being asked absolutely ridiculous questions about the guy, was he on medication etc. I told them I’ve no idea who he is but just he’d fallen outside where I lived.
I pointed out that I’d been on hold for 5 minutes and that if they just sent an ambulance and let me get off the call whoever was now on hold could get through. He thought I’d invented the wheel or something with that suggestion.
They rang me back for another person to talk to me about the old guy, again I told them I didn’t know him.
We finally managed to unlock the guys phone and ring family who came and collected him and took him to hospital after 1.5 hours. I kid you not.
I’d have done that myself if they’d told me not to move him. Utter joke it is. NHS is utterly fucked.
No ambulance showed
My Mam has had a few falls, she 91, but she fell again before Christmas, and it was a particularly bad fall, she waited one half hours for an ambulance but initially they told me it would 5 hours. NHS at the moment is terrible.

My Mam has had a few falls, she 91, but she fell again before Christmas, and it was a particularly bad fall, she waited one half hours for an ambulance but initially they told me it would 5 hours. NHS at the moment is terrible.
An old guy had a bad fall late one night a few weeks back outside our house. We went out, put a blanket around him, a towel over the head wound and rang an ambulance.
Firstly I was on hold for 5 minutes.
Then I was being asked absolutely ridiculous questions about the guy, was he on medication etc. I told them I’ve no idea who he is but just he’d fallen outside where I lived.
I pointed out that I’d been on hold for 5 minutes and that if they just sent an ambulance and let me get off the call whoever was now on hold could get through. He thought I’d invented the wheel or something with that suggestion.
They rang me back for another person to talk to me about the old guy, again I told them I didn’t know him.
We finally managed to unlock the guys phone and ring family who came and collected him and took him to hospital after 1.5 hours. I kid you not.
I’d have done that myself if they’d told me not to move him. Utter joke it is. NHS is utterly fucked.
No ambulance showed
Similar incident before Christmas in ‘Home Bargains’ with me and the staff there, lady just collapsed in front of us, was going in and out of consciousness, staff phoned 999, same thing, shit loads of questions to which they kept replying “we don’t know, we don’t know her, we just work here”.
Kept phoning back as this lady was in serious trouble (they’d previously been told NOT to phone back again) again, same round of questions, going round in circles, almost like they were trying to buy themselves some time, eventually an ambulance turns up 90 minutes later.

Honestly, if me or a loved one ever need an ambulance, unless they’re in bits on the floor I’d be sorely tempted to get them in the car and drive them to the hospital, it’s really put me off having any confidence in the NHS as things stand, it’s clearly massively understaffed and underfunded.

Trevor is a great lad, not a racist, just a normal lad, OK we all have our problems, show me somebody who is Mr clean,
many people hate the royals and the Queen and that is fine and just like anybody else it's a view that believes in,

Your inner demons are hard to hide or to keep in control ? we all have them,

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”
Not a racist, apart from calling a copper a white ****.

it’s really put me off having any confidence in the NHS as things stand, it’s clearly massively understaffed and underfunded.
Just remember, this has been a long term assassination of the NHS by a dogmatic failing government, all to make a tidy butty for themselves and mates, not arsed about the health cost to the public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.