Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Deffo Fred Pr. He lived near the Parrs Wood pub as did a lot of his mates. For away matches Fred used to hire a mini-bus or van from Salford Van Hire,pick up us Middy lads in town and then meander from pub to pub in South Manchester (The Talbot, The Mauldeth and The Parrs Wood) picking up the rest of the boys.And he would stop on Kingsway to pick up his younger brother Damien,and then onto the motorway.
As you say,top days,not a care in the world,all I was interested in was the next City match and the next pint of beer.And not a fuckin half and half scarf anywhere in sight.

Deffo Fred Pr. He lived near the Parrs Wood pub as did a lot of his mates. For away matches Fred used to hire a mini-bus or van from Salford Van Hire,pick up us Middy lads in town and then meander from pub to pub in South Manchester (The Talbot, The Mauldeth and The Parrs Wood) picking up the rest of the boys.And he would stop on Kingsway to pick up his younger brother Damien,and then onto the motorway.
As you say,top days,not a care in the world,all I was interested in was the next City match and the next pint of beer.And not a fuckin half and half scarf anywhere in sight.

The very same

The beer monsters too

The mauldeth was our lots main boozer but loved the little derby arms too

Last edited:
I don’t think that’s what he’s done. He’s just said that experiences many of us have had, has just desensitised us to violence and we’re not arsed when we see it. I doesn’t shock us, we don’t think it’s unacceptable, just a part of life and derby days. Not saying it’s right nor glorifying it.
Correct.

I don’t think that’s what he’s done. He’s just said that experiences many of us have had, has just desensitised us to violence and we’re not arsed when we see it. I doesn’t shock us, we don’t think it’s unacceptable, just a part of life and derby days. Not saying it’s right nor glorifying it.
But violence IS unacceptable and ISN'T part of life or derby days. This is where the change of thought process needs to happen, if you see some ****s fighting in or out of the ground, it's not normal or acceptable in a civilised society.

”It doesn’t shock us, we don’t think it’s unacceptable, just a part of life “

you sir are everything that’s wrong with society today - shameless statement without a hint of self awareness...

”It doesn’t shock us, we don’t think it’s unacceptable, just a part of life “

you sir are everything that’s wrong with society today - shameless statement without a hint of self awareness...
out of interest how old are you and where do you live?

Not for grooming purposes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.