Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Knobs everywhere today.

I gave a steward a right mouthful tonight. He was told by several fans it was kicking off. He had no idea what to do so ignored it.

poor families caught up in the middle.

police & stewards are totally pointless at city games when actually needed.

Just the 4 late kick offs in a row now ! Thank fuck one of em ain’t Liverpool.
I’ve grown to really enjoy the late kick offs on a Saturday. I’ve been drinking since one with my lads and mates, just got home with no probs whatsoever except for the shit score. This thread is as sad as fuck, how on earth can it be blue on blue at a derby. It’s not blue on blue it’s just pieces of shit that need a good kicking.

There are far too many piss heads and coked up bellends at the ground. Where have all the normal people gone?

Looked like something was going off in EL2 next to the away fans guessing 210. Went on for a while and punches were still being thrown while the police were on them.

Blue on blue has always happened even when we were shit. A 17:30 kick off for a derby was always a recipe for disaster. In an ideal world it wouldn't happen, but people do tend to lose their rag and resort to violence a bit quicker and over insignificant things these days. This is everywhere not just football. Crackers these days with all the CCTV and camera phones 90% certain someone has it on film somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.