Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Really ??? It rarely if ever happens at games

I've had it happen a few times over the years. Not been ST holder for 30+ years so have sat all around the ground and perhaps the fact that I'm not a 'regular' and am quite obviously not a Manc attracts some of the knobheads.

To be fair, I at least look like I can take care of myself (even though I'm a big wimp) so nothing too serious has happened. Just don't need it at all really.

A Manchester Derby should never kick off at 5-30 on a Saturday. We have our share of knobheads just like every other club. Personally I would prohibit booze in stadiums for high risk games like Utd and Liverpool. I couldn't go today because of work. Think I dodged a bullet.

Listen I’ve had a shit day, I don’t mean everyone but some of the support from people up there is questionable. Droves of people leaving early, spending more time in the bar than watching the game, blocking aisles and view. It’s just every game now and it’s getting on my tits. If I’ve offended anyone I apologise. Shit day. Shit result. Time to log off I think. I’ll delete them posts as it’s obviously annoyed people who sit there.

Don't apologise mate we all have all had a shit day and everyone is a bit tetchy. Had one myself a few days ago as you know and took myself off here for a while. We can get wrapped up in this internet shit too much, it isn't healthy at times.

We’re good - our kid stood up for himself and the stewards threw him and the ginger cretin out despite it being self defence - left the match with him to abuse from his family due to me being in a seat I’m not normally in (you’re not a true blue bullshit). Just beyond belief that they’d carry on with a 16 year old girl in the middle - what sort of values do these Neanderthals have...

Fuckin gingers.

A Manchester Derby should never kick off at 5-30 on a Saturday. We have our share of knobheads just like every other club. Personally I would prohibit booze in stadiums for high risk games like Utd and Liverpool. I couldn't go today because of work. Think I dodged a bullet.

unfortunately the FA don’t give a toss about fans & the club want ££££ fans will
always come last sadly

I’m in 316 and lads from the row in front of me couldn’t get up there quick enough when it clearly had nothing to do with them. I don’t get the mentality at all. This lad came alive at the prospect of putting the boot into someone.

Nigel ?

What caused the niggly in 110 towards the end, seemed a fair few involved for a minute or two before OB arrived

Fuck me what a pansy attitude. Few beers and a bit of a scuffle is all part of the fun of derby day as long as nobody gets hurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.