Trouble at the derby in Block 131

SS3 is like a set off Shameless. Some right dickheads up there.

That is a ridiculous generalisation. I moved into 316 when the third tier opened and it's great. It's by far the best part of the ground I've been in and the people around me are the salt of the earth.

It did read like that. I thought it was odd as I think you sit a few rows in front of me.

Listen I’ve had a shit day, I don’t mean everyone but some of the support from people up there is questionable. Droves of people leaving early, spending more time in the bar than watching the game, blocking aisles and view. It’s just every game now and it’s getting on my tits. If I’ve offended anyone I apologise. Shit day. Shit result. Time to log off I think. I’ll delete them posts as it’s obviously annoyed people who sit there.

Listen I’ve had a shit day, I don’t mean everyone but some of the support from people up there is questionable. Droves of people leaving early, spending more time in the bar than watching the game, blocking aisles and view. It’s just every game now and it’s getting on my tits. If I’ve offended anyone I apologise. Shit day. Shit result. Time to log off I think. I’ll delete them posts as it’s obviously annoyed people who sit there.

The blocking of view by early leavers affects me as I'm close to the aisle near the exit tunnel. There was a surge at 72 minutes for the exit and that got worse after the 80th minute. What exacerbated it today was people stopping and staying there for several minutes.

The blocking of view by early leavers affects me as I'm close to the aisle near the exit tunnel. There was a surge at 72 minutes for the exit and that got worse after the 80th minute. What exacerbated it today was people stopping and staying there for several minutes.

The steward being useless doesn’t help.

Knobs everywhere today.

I gave a steward a right mouthful tonight. He was told by several fans it was kicking off. He had no idea what to do so ignored it.

poor families caught up in the middle.

police & stewards are totally pointless at city games when actually needed.
You were lucky the steward didn't drag you off - seems about the only thing they can do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.