Trouble at the Derby (merged)

Hollywood Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluebee2 said:
City will not accept anyone bringing the club into disrepute as such, some of our fans badly let down the club at the weekend and they will pay a heavy price. Stop feeling sorry for them, it's their own fault.
Exactly. Both fans and players have responsibility for their actions and can't complain if this actions get them into trouble.

Heard that twat Danny Mills saying that you shouldn't hold players to account as football is an emotional game. Well it's just as emotional for us fans as well.
It's more emotional for us fans because we actually give a fuck about the team and not just a fat paycheck as the players do.
Exactly.

It's great to see players celebrate a goal, although I preferred the way Colin the King did, shake a hand and run back to the centre circle.

Celebrating goals in front of opposing fans at DERBY games will cause trouble. Look no further than the derbies played at Glasgow, Liverpool, Sheffield, Newcastle/Sunderland, infact any derby is emotional and filled with local tribalism.

Players need to accept responsibility as Rio pointed out to Mario at Wembley.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUFXKGTI1Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUFXKGTI1Q</a>

Phil Jones inciting City fans as he's walking off the pitch. Hate the bastard!
This could of caused a fuckin riot!

It does my head in that the scum that is Rooney can always celebrate running towards our fans, yet this is never seen as wrong or inciting.

The scum's players have always done this yet I cannot remember any of our players actually goading opposition fans to the same extent that the scum players do. Of course the exception would be adebayor v arsenal but he wasn't that clever anyway.

Umfoofoo said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUFXKGTI1Q

Something should be done about that, but it won't happen. Who the fuck is Jones to be doing shit like that?

I would also have loved to have been within earshot of Ferdinand and call him a choc ice, then see if he would consider it as a racist term - the hypocritical twat.

Have the FA been challenged regarding poor refereeing, no action taken against Rooneys first two cynical fouls, his goading of the home fans on all three goal celebrations amongst numerous occasions of spitting his dummy out tants!

Umfoofoo said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvUFXKGTI1Q

Cheeky inbred wanker. Useless **** has a nerve.

Re: Do we know this City idiot fan ?

de niro said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
I understand your comments thank you , but again "Ban For Life" a bit too much for me .

I must admit your comment that some may think 10 year ban for attacking Ferdinand quite good value.

I do assure you i am not a "do gooder".

But i am stilled "troubled" by this possible ban .

And had he had a knife?

I hear this argument a lot. Footballers do leave the house apart from when they appear on a football pitch you know. If someone wanted to stab a footballer it could be done in a restaurant. Murder is murder wherever it happens as is assault.

These bans do seem disproportionate to me. Player is racist = 5 games. Fan is racist = 5 years.

Running on the pitch by a daft kid does not warrant the death sentence the papers would like to impose. 2 year ban would be sufficient if you ask me.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
It does my head in that the scum that is Rooney can always celebrate running towards our fans, yet this is never seen as wrong or inciting.

The scum's players have always done this yet I cannot remember any of our players actually goading opposition fans to the same extent that the scum players do. Of course the exception would be adebayor v arsenal but he wasn't that clever anyway.

this is why the FA are perceived as biased

they certainly appear to be

one rule for the rags and another for everyone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.