Trouble at the Derby (merged)

Agree with the rag fan post.

Can't do a fcking thing now in this country and football sums it up.

It's like those lads arrested and charged for singing songs to sol campbell. Leeds fans being hammered for singing about jimmy saville, Our fans being slaughtered for using the M word in a song. Fcking hell even I am not typing it in full in case I get picked up on it.

Madness

TCIB said:
The FA etc are saying "Oh it's terrible" and making the right noises.

I bet my last penny the ones with pound signs in their eyes were loving it.

You think next derby less broadcasters are going to want rights to that match ?

Not a chance, City v Utd now is back to the biggest game along side Barca v Real imo regarding worldwide attention.
Every man and his dog is going to want to see the next match.

Exactly and all the incidents will be replayed with glee before the next one,stoking the fires even more!

They will be sorry when they,the clubs and the journalists have banned and priced out every football fan left with a bit of passion left in their souls.Stadiums full of tourists all with half and half shirts and scarves,no singing,players with nowhere to run to celebrate because they have no real fans who care,just people who want to take their picture.When they get fed up with that and the novelty wears off they will move on to the next craze and football will be dead.

paulchapo said:
TCIB said:
The FA etc are saying "Oh it's terrible" and making the right noises.

I bet my last penny the ones with pound signs in their eyes were loving it.

You think next derby less broadcasters are going to want rights to that match ?

Not a chance, City v Utd now is back to the biggest game along side Barca v Real imo regarding worldwide attention.
Every man and his dog is going to want to see the next match.

Exactly and all the incidents will be replayed with glee before the next one,stoking the fires even more!

They will be sorry when they,the clubs and the journalists have banned and priced out every football fan left with a bit of passion left in their souls.Stadiums full of tourists all with half and half shirts and scarves,no singing,players with nowhere to run to celebrate because they have no real fans who care,just people who want to take their picture.When they get fed up with that and the novelty wears off they will move on to the next craze and football will be dead.
Which journalist tweeted about how dead the stadium was when we scored against Madrid and how it should have been a cauldron? No coincidence the amount of tourists at that game

Re: 15 Year Old Boy Arrested

Skashion said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Absolute moron of a 15 year old. Where would our club be without our black players? Or our black supporters? And especially our Arab owners? If there's one club in the world which can see straight through this racist nonsense...

Black players granted. Black supporters? Really. I see very very few. We've probably declined actually since we left Maine Road.

Open your bloody eyes then!! There are plenty of black supporters and it has been great to see as the older ones have left they have been replaced with younger ones. We are still here!!

Re: 15 Year Old Boy Arrested

stumpy_mcfc said:
Skashion said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Absolute moron of a 15 year old. Where would our club be without our black players? Or our black supporters? And especially our Arab owners? If there's one club in the world which can see straight through this racist nonsense...

Black players granted. Black supporters? Really. I see very very few. We've probably declined actually since we left Maine Road.

Open your bloody eyes then!! There are plenty of black supporters and it has been great to see as the older ones have left they have been replaced with younger ones. We are still here!!

Don't care if your White, Black, Asian, Jew, Catholic, CofE or any other the only thing I notice is that WE ARE ALL BLUES and to have a dig at anyone because of colour or religion is in very poor taste and anyone who states other wise should be ashamed.

If we are to receive punishment for the coin throwing then I hope its the same utd recd for the coins/bottles etc thrown at Bellamy................none!

The reporting on that incident was miniscule in comparison ,the difference was the utd player recieved a cut.Bellamy could have been far more seriously hurt by full bottles thrown at him that Van Der Sarr tried to remove from the scene.

I am sure that Fer....nd also had a go at Bellamy about is reaction to the throwing at him next time Bellamy went in the box.

Bluebee2 said:
cibaman said:
You can only blame the players though if you can pass "The Adebayor Test".

I laughed my head off at Adebayor's pitch length celebration, it still makes me chuckle when I see it.

I have to accept though that I've permanently lost the right to criticise other players for celebrating against City, short of actually assaulting the fans.

It would be rank hypocrisy to laugh at Adebayor's celebration but criticise the united players.

Exactly my thought's, we were laughing at Arsenal fan's saying "he ran at us and upset us" grow up ! The lunatic that ran on the other day needs a long ban, he's brought our name down and needs to pay the price.

Same here amazingly for me I thought the same right after they scored - I was calling R****y a fat B** not long before. So what was I to expect when theyy scored. I take it no problem.

stumpy_mcfc said:
Bluebee2 said:
cibaman said:
You can only blame the players though if you can pass "The Adebayor Test".

I laughed my head off at Adebayor's pitch length celebration, it still makes me chuckle when I see it.

I have to accept though that I've permanently lost the right to criticise other players for celebrating against City, short of actually assaulting the fans.

It would be rank hypocrisy to laugh at Adebayor's celebration but criticise the united players.

Exactly my thought's, we were laughing at Arsenal fan's saying "he ran at us and upset us" grow up ! The lunatic that ran on the other day needs a long ban, he's brought our name down and needs to pay the price.

Same here amazingly for me I thought the same right after they scored - I was calling R****y a fat B** not long before. So what was I to expect when theyy scored. I take it no problem.

I think there is a line in the sand though in all of this jousting between players and fans.

Firtsly I along with the majority was abusing Rooney and Co throughout the game so when he scores and runs to the City end I don't like it but Ive enough nouse to know he gets it and gives it back and thats all fair in the name of banter and good luck to him in the same way Adebayor did it.

However on their third goal I genuinely think Rooney and others overstepped that boundary and when you stand there 'egging' the crowd to 'come and have a go' because in the heat of the moment he probably lost a little self control then you've opened a can of worms and don't be surprised if somebody in the crowd also with less self control hits back.

Blue2112 said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
Bluebee2 said:

I think there is a line in the sand though in all of this jousting between players and fans.

Firtsly I along with the majority was abusing Rooney and Co throughout the game so when he scores and runs to the City end I don't like it but Ive enough nouse to know he gets it and gives it back and thats all fair in the name of banter and good luck to him in the same way Adebayor did it.

However on their third goal I genuinely think Rooney and others overstepped that boundary and when you stand there 'egging' the crowd to 'come and have a go' because in the heat of the moment he probably lost a little self control then you've opened a can of worms and don't be surprised if somebody in the crowd also with less self control hits back.

well said

players can always inflame a situation and make it worse if they can't control themselves

the bald fat rag bastard being an obvious example

Re: Do we know this City idiot fan ?

Ladybarn Blue . said:
Have i got this correct ?

For running on the pitch and confronting Rio - ban for life ?

BAN for LIFE , a little too heavy handed to me .

He has never been in trouble before , it does not make sense to me or am i missing something , please put me right .
why should he get a longer ban than the guy who ran on at leeds and ACTUALLY HIT the goalkeeper, then DID A RUNNER INTO THE CROWD... wrong to go on, i admit, but when he was nearly at the players, (just before he slipped), i, and a bet a lot more (if they are honest and remembering what they felt AT THAT MOMENT) wanted him to flatten wobbly gob and then aim for the granny shagger!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.