Trouble at the Derby (merged)

Re: Do we know this City idiot fan ?

oakiecokie said:
shadygiz said:
oakiecokie said:
Boy, 15, arrested in Rio probe

Police investigating a racist tweet sent to Rio Ferdinand have arrested a 15-year-old boy.

The Manchester United centre-half was targeted on the social networking site during Sunday's derby win at Manchester City.

And Greater Manchester Police confirmed a teenager has now been arrested and bailed on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence.

Nine men are already facing prosecution over other incidents at the Etihad Stadium.

Among them is City fan Matthew Stott, 21, who had to be restrained by goalkeeper Joe Hart as he tried to confront Ferdinand on the pitch.

Ferdinand also suffered a cut to his face after he was hit by a coin thrown from the stands.

Does anyone know him ?? 21 ?? Fucking doesn`t look old enough to shave yet !

OK which MOD cant read ?? This is NOT about the 15 year old its about the guy running onto the pitch,hence my red scribe.
Please place it by itself again PLEASE.

argh right, in that case why not post in this thread then, think its already been discussed >>> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=273410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=273410</a>

I take it it was you ?? Again ??

again??

listen, i dont want to get into an argument about it as i cant be arsed.

what i will say is the last thread i merged was some 3 1/2 months ago and it wasnt yours

Re: 15 Year Old Boy Arrested

grim up north said:
moomba said:
grim up north said:
Commit an arrestable offence you get arrested. Then it can be dealt with in a number of ways.

Just think there are better ways to deal with an idiotic 15 year old kid. For an adult, let them have it with all barrels blazing.

Was it Millwall that decided to educate one of their younger supporters rather than punish them. That to me is the sensible way of doing things. Make them see the error of their ways, this lad is probably a minor celebrity now.

If the cops get a complaint they are duty bound to investigate it if its an arrestable offence you will be arrested. Then dealt with.
What would you do with a 15 yr old who breaks into your house

Bit of a difference breaking into a house than writing something on a computer.

For me it's about making the little scrote a better person, I don't think arresting them will do that. Again, if it was an adult then I'd have no problems.

shadygiz said:
oakiecokie said:
shadygiz said:
argh right, in that case why not post in this thread then, think its already been discussed >>> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=273410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=273410</a>

again??

what i will say is the last thread i merged was some 3 1/2 months ago and it wasnt yours

Thats OK then.I was asking a question,not getting into an arguement.Having said that perhaps the MOD in question once again should have notified the OP.
Then again they obviously can`t be arsed.Vicious circle !

oakiecokie said:
shadygiz said:
oakiecokie said:

again??

Thats OK then.I was asking a question,not getting into an arguement.Having said that perhaps the MOD in question once again should have notified the OP.
Then again they obviously can`t be arsed.Vicious circle !

touche

moomba said:
grim up north said:
moomba said:
Just think there are better ways to deal with an idiotic 15 year old kid. For an adult, let them have it with all barrels blazing.

Was it Millwall that decided to educate one of their younger supporters rather than punish them. That to me is the sensible way of doing things. Make them see the error of their ways, this lad is probably a minor celebrity now.

If the cops get a complaint they are duty bound to investigate it if its an arrestable offence you will be arrested. Then dealt with.
What would you do with a 15 yr old who breaks into your house

Bit of a difference breaking into a house than writing something on a computer.

For me it's about making the little scrote a better person, I don't think arresting them will do that. Again, if it was an adult then I'd have no problems.

Just depends what was written and how offended the recipint was, doesnt matter where or how it is done. 15 year olds are young adults not little kids. To many internet warriors hard as nails behind a PC screen.

I work with dickheads like him and you can try and educate them all you like. But at the end of the day if it takes locking some of them up to make them realise they are not untouchable then so be it. Hard lesson learnt. Cannot stand racists, sex offenders, thugs or burglars lowest of the low.

pokerjokerz said:
As a United fan, can I say its a ***king joke whats going on. What do they expect fans to do on derby day, go to the match hand in hand, share a sandwich ( we like prawn one actually ) and all go home together clapping each other on the back..

Get real.. its football, its rivalry, its derby day. So Rio gets a bit of abuse.. I am sure his £130k a week pay packet more than compensates him for the abuse he gets from your lot.

Give me £130k a week and you can all pelt me with 2 pences.

Football has gone to shit, its becoming a namby pamby game where fans are expected to turn up, sit down, be quiet and just take photos on our camera phones.

If people think that was hostile then they'd shit their pants on derby day, 20 years ago.. If they banned every fan who threw coins, abused the opposition and shouted rude words there wouldn't have been a crowd the next week.

20 years ago Rio wouldn't have been hit by one fan pelting 2ps. He'd have been pelted by every fan throwing 2ps.

I wont decry any fan for being abusive on derby day because I've been there, done it and bought the T shirt. I've thrown more objects than I care to remember at City players. In fact Robbie ( **** ) Fowler must have made a small fortune out of me. The only pity is I am a shit shot and missed his big fat nose which is quite an achievement really..

Very true. You only have to look at the pricks taking pictures when their club goes a goal down. If that's how football's goin they can fuckin have it.

was Plug arrested for his "Choc Ice" comment ? NO - the FA dealt with it and found him guilty and fined him £45k out of his £6 million a year earnings..... hypocrisy.

article-0-055C377D000005DC-277_468x627.jpg
[/quote]

That Chicarito is a right fat *unt

who ate all the pea`s

big gaz said:
Fffs at 15 I had to use 2p pieces in a f**king phone box. So whats this tweeting about ?

bet you weren't shouting racial abuse down the phone though

twitter is not like a call phone you type instead of speaking and no need for the 2 new pence and zero crappy prostitute adds on the windows

johnbmcr said:
big gaz said:
Fffs at 15 I had to use 2p pieces in a f**king phone box. So whats this tweeting about ?

bet you weren't shouting racial abuse down the phone though

twitter is not like a call phone you type instead of speaking and no need for the 2 new pence and zero crappy prostitute adds on the windows

in the old days you could do reverse charge calls to payphones.

Arranged one in Piccadilly Gardens from Australia. Worked a treat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.