Trouble at the Derby (merged)

Re: 15 Year Old Boy Arrested

As a United fan, can I say its a ***king joke whats going on. What do they expect fans to do on derby day, go to the match hand in hand, share a sandwich ( we like prawn one actually ) and all go home together clapping each other on the back..

Get real.. its football, its rivalry, its derby day. So Rio gets a bit of abuse.. I am sure his £130k a week pay packet more than compensates him for the abuse he gets from your lot.

Give me £130k a week and you can all pelt me with 2 pences.

Football has gone to shit, its becoming a namby pamby game where fans are expected to turn up, sit down, be quiet and just take photos on our camera phones.

If people think that was hostile then they'd shit their pants on derby day, 20 years ago.. If they banned every fan who threw coins, abused the opposition and shouted rude words there wouldn't have been a crowd the next week.

20 years ago Rio wouldn't have been hit by one fan pelting 2ps. He'd have been pelted by every fan throwing 2ps.

I wont decry any fan for being abusive on derby day because I've been there, done it and bought the T shirt. I've thrown more objects than I care to remember at City players. In fact Robbie ( cuntface ) Fowler must have made a small fortune out of me. The only pity is I am a shit shot and missed his big fat nose which is quite an achievement really..

moomba said:
Idiotic thing to do but arresting a 15 year old doesn't sit right with me.

Surely a better way of getting him to see the error of his ways.

Commit an arrestable offence you get arrested. Then it can be dealt with in a number of ways.

grim up north said:
moomba said:

Commit an arrestable offence you get arrested. Then it can be dealt with in a number of ways.

Give him a season ticket to go watch Sunderland.. That'll teach the little shit...

grim up north said:
moomba said:

Just think there are better ways to deal with an idiotic 15 year old kid. For an adult, let them have it with all barrels blazing.

Was it Millwall that decided to educate one of their younger supporters rather than punish them. That to me is the sensible way of doing things. Make them see the error of their ways, this lad is probably a minor celebrity now.

Sam. said:
GXCity said:
Sam. said:
Just seen SSN breaking news.

"A 15 year old boy has been arrested after sending racially aggravated tweets to Rio Ferdinand during the Manchester Derby".

This whole debacle is making us look fucking great...

'During' the derby?

And has it been confirmed it is a City fan?

Yes, it says "during" the derby.

No, it hasn't been confirmed as a City fan but I can't see it been anything else.

You do know there are a ton of ABUs right?

moomba said:
Was it Millwall that decided to educate one of their younger supporters rather than punish them. That to me is the sensible way of doing things. Make them see the error of their ways, this lad is probably a minor celebrity now.

now theres an oxymoron if ever I saw one. You don't educate Millwall supporters, you eradicate them.

moomba said:
grim up north said:
moomba said:

Just think there are better ways to deal with an idiotic 15 year old kid. For an adult, let them have it with all barrels blazing.

If the cops get a complaint they are duty bound to investigate it if its an arrestable offence you will be arrested. Then dealt with.
What would you do with a 15 yr old who breaks into your house

grim up north said:
moomba said:
grim up north said:

If the cops get a complaint they are duty bound to investigate it if its an arrestable offence you will be arrested. Then dealt with.
What would you do with a 15 yr old who breaks into your house

I'd snash the little twat into next christmas. 15 or not, I'd teach him a lesson he wouldn't forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.