Trouble in the East Stand??

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
already made a big banner for tomorrow
that says:

SHOWSEC
OUT!
M.C.F.C

who wants to raise it for when the teams come out?

I'd do it halfway up the block as you won't get any joy at the bottom, and may have issues releasing from the top. Row J will accept it with open arms ;-)

which block, taking into consideration for the relocation
me n my brother are in 116 for this game

so where would you say this would be more suited?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:24 pm --<br /><br />
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
already made a big banner for tomorrow
that says:

SHOWSEC
OUT!
M.C.F.C

who wants to raise it for when the teams come out?
might make one myself

'WE SUPPORT SAFE STANDING'

go for it! the more the better!

I sit above 109 and watched it happen. I am just an average fan who avoids aggro but was incensed by the incident, got me screaming and swearing and baying for Showsec blood. Because it seemed that an old guy was being picked on when everyone else was standing (including the villa fans) and one particular steward was wading in and enjoying it. People say its a seating area someone was standing, so they don't understand why fans are upset, but it just seemed so unjust and the stewards and police almost caused a riot when it could of been dealt with in so many better ways.

its only the size of a double bed haha
ill bring it round to 109 J? then
im sure you'll spot me, i wear a classic blue, white and burg city scalf and have long black hair :P
you cant miss me tbf

Re: Re: Trouble in the East Stand??

Prestwich_Blue said:
marco said:
so is it correct the club has terminated fletcher as head of security

If he put out that statement then it wouldn't surprise me. I can't imagine that Vicky Kloss approved it. If she did then she wants shooting. Like Cook's "hacker" it can be easily shown to be nonsense (and possibly defamatory as well although the victim wasn't mentioned by name).

Fletcher still appears on the City site under the role we know him for. Completely agree that it's a terrible response from City.

maurizio said:
I sit above 109 and watched it happen. I am just an average fan who avoids aggro but was incensed by the incident, got me screaming and swearing and baying for Showsec blood. Because it seemed that an old guy was being picked on when everyone else was standing (including the villa fans) and one particular steward was wading in and enjoying it. People say its a seating area someone was standing, so they don't understand why fans are upset, but it just seemed so unjust and the stewards and police almost caused a riot when it could of been dealt with in so many better ways.

I know for a fact that some of these cunts that we as a club employ to 'steward' enjoy their day of taking the piss out of blues

WNRH said:
Lets just forget about manhandling an old man with heart problems after he reminded them 5 times, whether 109 is standing or sitting, whether there was complaints from people in the block and how they are aggressive jumped up bullies ect for 1 second.

The one thing i just cannot understand in all of this is their "strategy" for solving the problem.

Now when there is a problem, logic and common sense tells you you have to go to the route of the problem to solve it. So in this case the problem is persistent standing in a block, now i may not have University degree's or even good GSCE grades but surely the route of the problem in this case is the first row, or the 2nd or whenever the standing begins. If someone stands in front of you and you have paid £40 for a ticket, you are going to stand too. Now this guy on the video looks like he was 3 or 4 rows up, maybe even more, so why are they targeting him when it is not his fault, what is he supposed to do? sit down and look at someone's arse whilst listening to the crowd noise or checking his phone to see how the game is going on? No, they targeted him because he was old and he looked like he would be an easy person to reject to make an example out of which is a joke and everyone who is involved in this decision should hang their heads in shame.

The whole thing stinks and no amount of complaining on here or petitions on the press will do anything about it. This is modern football, you pay £40 to be treated like shit and if you don't like it they will ban you, there is no freedom of speech or freedom to do anything once you step into a football ground and it will never change because football fans are too selfish to do anything about it.

Football fans get treated like shit because they are mugs, you see the change in attitude from the football authorities when you hit them where it hurts the most.....the pocket but this will never happen.

He was on the 2nd row with no one in front of him stood up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.