Trouble in the East Stand??

I was sat in the corner diagonal to where it happened and i could see punches being thrown by loads of people, not sure why this all happened. Thought it was to do with a Villa fan at first with the way it all kicked off, but if not it really sounds petty that the security were doing it for no reason as the City fans have stood there for years!

Was literally 10ft away from it in 110 and from what i could gather the stewards shoved an elderley gent and the blues in 109 were not happy and it kicked off a bit with the stewards. They were not happy atall luckily for the stewards the police got in just in time or it would have gone off big time.

The police didn't get there 'in time'. They came to throw out an old man who told them he took tablets for heart conditions. They used a sledge hammer to crack a nut - the nut being an old man who had by that point sat down. That's when it kicked off. Everyone was telling them to leave him alone but then they got ridiculous and that's when people got pissed off. It was coming though. It was bubbling.

jimharri said:
ban-mcfc said:
jimharri said:
Apparently some Villa fans got into one of the City blocks (109, I think) and it kicked off. Mentioned in the in-match thread over on the match day forum.

wrong, tried to get city fans to sit, they didn't so they started chucking people out.

everybody else rebelled and started fighting back.

fuck off fletcher!!!!
Yeah; sorry about that. I was going on what was reported in the match thread during the game. Wasn't there, unfortunately.

not need to apologaise mate.

anyway something needs to be serious done about fletcher and his nob head hench men. The police are fucking wankers as well.

it started going off today and even some villa fans were cheering the city fans on.

like somebody said it could go off big time if shit like this carries on, i'm in 116 and could see punches thrown.

if anybody from the club is reading this thread. SORT IT FUCKING OUT ANS STOP TREATING PAYING FANS LIKE TWATS.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I was in the South Stand watching this and it was pissing me off, can't imagine what people in that stand were thinking.

If you go to a game and expect people to sit, you're a **** (especially the singing section). Stay at home and watch it on telly if you wanna sit!

Tit!

Sit in upper tier and could see a steward throw 3 punches going up the stairs. With their hi-viz jackets there was no mistaking whose arms they were.

Anyone who has video footage need to get it on youtube to highlight this so the club HAVE to take action.

pearcey71 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I was in the South Stand watching this and it was pissing me off, can't imagine what people in that stand were thinking.

If you go to a game and expect people to sit, you're a **** (especially the singing section). Stay at home and watch it on telly if you wanna sit!

Tit!

Tit? what are you on about? He is right, it has been a 'singing' 'standing' section for years, if you want to get a ticket there and sit your a ****. But i think its the Stewards wanting people to sit, not fellow fans.

Peter Fletcher: Showsec Assaulting City Fans

watched what happened from block 111.

Went for a drink at half-time. While I was stood in the queue I saw a City fan talking to a police officer on the concorse, who was taking notes/details. As the City fan walked through the queue we asked him what he said to the police officer. Told us that he had taken video footage via his camera phone of a Showsec steward assaulting a City fan.

Just spoke to my Girlfriend after she arrived home from the match. She sits above 111 and saw a Showsec steward assaulting a City fan.

Back to Mr Fletcher.

At the end of the day the buck stops with you. You are head of security at the stadium, which means you are in charge of Showsec and are responsible for their behaviour.

You have been warned time after time by the City fans on Blue Moon about the heavy handed behaviour of Showsec(£5 an hour bullies in yellow jackets), but you've done nothing about it.

Once again the Showsec mob tried to force City fans to sit down. Once again all they did was wind up City fans. This time they went too far and caused the disgraceful scenes in block 109. Then the Police were called in to try and restore order.

And what happened at the end of it all. The City fans were still stood up in block 109. So what did another Showsec show of force achieve? Nothing apart from assaulting City fans and causing more problems.

Mr Fletcher, please do us all a favour. Hand in your notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.