Trouble in the East Stand??

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
PLEASE JOIN THE FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS' FEDERATION - IT'S FREE!!!!

The more fans that join, gives more power to the FSF's elbow.
They are now involved with the issue in block 109 on Saturday. The FSF is there to support fans on so many levels for domestic, European and International games.

Please take a look at their website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk</a>

and JOIN up - it is absolutely free, so what have you to lose?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk/join.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk/join.php</a>

Joined mate

I'm not in security either but it does not take more than 2 mins thought if you have ever done a risk assessment to work out how this situation could of been avoided (and if the club wants my help, i will volunteer my services for free)

i. club does not want people to stand in 109 due to complaints from people who need to stand due to others standing.

solution

a sweep from the first row upwards with renta thug and gmp telling them all to sit. Any one questions it, plod says " sit down or you will be thrown out by me and my friends you bitter bastards, dont you know the mighty united dropped a point today and im not in a good mood, i wanted to watch it in my local but i couldn't get a ticket.

Let us not forget we (the club) are paying for the overtime of the boys in blue.

In all seriousness you are not committing a crime by standing, but should you refuse a legitimate request to sit down when asked by an official you are in breach of the peace and arrestable for your or others safety.

A bobby stood next to rent a thug would get a better response if it was handled in a fair manner.

I've joined the football supporters federation, the more the merrier. i have just read the transcript of the MP Steve Rotheram's speech today about Hillsborough and the sheer cotempt the powers that be have for football supporters, the lies and incompetence of those in charge of crowd control and to see the antics of Showsec and GMP and the subsequent whitewashing of it by City (Fletcher) and Showsec shows that little has changed...f**k 'em!!!!

In fairness to Peter Fletcher when i wrote and complained to him about the letter i received about standing in the South stand he took the time to send me a very detailed reply.He also claims to be a long standing City fan.

Does anyone know why the man ejected was singled out? Easy target,warned prior,maybe been spoken to at previous games?I wonder why they made a beeline for him when lots were standing up?

Standing at a game now where there is an allocated space for your seat and it can't become overcrowded is safe and bears no resembelence to the old terraces where you paid on the gate and they just kept packing them in.There really needs to be a review done,i mean Hillsborough was over 20 years ago now.If you can stand,drink and dance in your seated space for a 2 hour concert then it should be safe to stand at a match for 90 minutes.

We pay good money these days and times have changed it is time we,as football fans,got treated with respect and not like some form of social leper.

Taken from the FB page, Find whoever caused this and get him arrested.

Right, for all those going to Manchester City vs Villareal on Tuesday, we want to organise something against ShowSec, after 10 minutes 9 seconds, we want the fans to all stand, and do the poznan, it would be great to show this man some support in such a simple manner. Please spread this message, post it as your status, inbox people, just make sure this gets around!
LikeUnlike · · Share · Sunday at 17:09 · Shared with: Public

Ricster said:
Taken from the FB page, Find whoever caused this and get him arrested.

Right, for all those going to Manchester City vs Villareal on Tuesday, we want to organise something against ShowSec, after 10 minutes 9 seconds, we want the fans to all stand, and do the poznan, it would be great to show this man some support in such a simple manner. Please spread this message, post it as your status, inbox people, just make sure this gets around!
LikeUnlike · · Share · Sunday at 17:09 · Shared with: Public

good idea^^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM800nwcs7Q[/youtube]
also a good idea^^

Celtic board have no commissioned a report into standing sections at celtic park after protests.

I hate celtic but this is a good idea.

i am one of the many who as been given the showsec treatment,i am a st holder in section 109 at the back but for the birmingham game i took my 12 year old grandson and his 12 year old friend i bought 3 tickets on row 3 his mother and grandmother were sat in our seats at the rear the weather on the night was bad it had been raining most of the day so all the seats were wet as we arrived at our seats showsec stewards were telling some young men about 16 years of age to sit down the lads said all the seats are wet they were not being rude in any way but the showsec steward just told them to sit down wich they did,there were other people stoodin front and at both sides of us but they then told me to sit down and i refused this went on for 5mins or so another steward came over to back up his mate i tried to explaine i am 53 i am registerd disabled and not prepared to sit in the rain soaked seat for 2 hours i said get me a towel so i can wipe my seat and then i will sit down he said "it`s not my job" at this point i went to the toilets to calm down but on leaving the toilets i was met by 8 stewards and ejected i did not argue just left,i had to phone my wife in the stadium to go and get my grandson and his friend who by now had got wet pants because the showsec stewards had made them sit down,i have emailed the club 4 times not one reply and sent 3 letters 2 of them to peter flecther guess what no reply, we spend millions on players and like to show the world that we are the club from manchester for the real football fan but really are we? come on city lets get back to basics!! we may have a rich owner but he can walk away at any time and the club will still be here but without our loyal fans the club will die!!!!

Manchester City launch probe into stewards' fracas with 60-year-old fan at Etihad stadium

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1462090_manchester-city-launch-probe-into-stewards-fracas-with-60-year-old-fan-at-etihad-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ad-stadium</a>

Maybe this will calm a few people down!! Let's get back to supporting the players on the pitch and not making a spectacle of ourselves for the world press and our own anti City press to latch onto. MHO

Eccles Blue said:
Manchester City launch probe into stewards' fracas with 60-year-old fan at Etihad stadium

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1462090_manchester-city-launch-probe-into-stewards-fracas-with-60-year-old-fan-at-etihad-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ad-stadium</a>

Maybe this will calm a few people down!! Let's get back to supporting the players on the pitch and not making a spectacle of ourselves for the world press and our own anti City press to latch onto. MHO

Taken from the link

Showsec released a statement yesterday saying that they were acting in response to the club’s wishes, but that statement had been removed from their Twitter page last night.

Still doesn't explain why City put out that shite statement to the MEN yesterday, nor does it explain why the man was arrested for a breach of the peace when alot of witnesses have said the man didn't swear.

Until we get answers and assurances from City that this kind of thing wont happen again then i think we have the right to defend ourselves and fellow fans against what i can only call a group of thugs.

19bluemoon77 said:
i am one of the many who as been given the showsec treatment,i am a st holder in section 109 at the back but for the birmingham game i took my 12 year old grandson and his 12 year old friend i bought 3 tickets on row 3 his mother and grandmother were sat in our seats at the rear the weather on the night was bad it had been raining most of the day so all the seats were wet as we arrived at our seats showsec stewards were telling some young men about 16 years of age to sit down the lads said all the seats are wet they were not being rude in any way but the showsec steward just told them to sit down wich they did,there were other people stoodin front and at both sides of us but they then told me to sit down and i refused this went on for 5mins or so another steward came over to back up his mate i tried to explaine i am 53 i am registerd disabled and not prepared to sit in the rain soaked seat for 2 hours i said get me a towel so i can wipe my seat and then i will sit down he said "it`s not my job" at this point i went to the toilets to calm down but on leaving the toilets i was met by 8 stewards and ejected i did not argue just left,i had to phone my wife in the stadium to go and get my grandson and his friend who by now had got wet pants because the showsec stewards had made them sit down,i have emailed the club 4 times not one reply and sent 3 letters 2 of them to peter flecther guess what no reply, we spend millions on players and like to show the world that we are the club from manchester for the real football fan but really are we? come on city lets get back to basics!! we may have a rich owner but he can walk away at any time and the club will still be here but without our loyal fans the club will die!!!!

This pisses me off! How can a human being do this to somebody for no reason other than he loves his job is beyond me. JOBSWORTH BULLYING DICKS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.