Tupac...

Cheesy said:
To be honest his music says absolutely fuck all to me :)
Well if you don't like rap then i wouldn't expect you to understand his music.

Mclovin said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
Was browsing You Tube and found this.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3XsaTm6xu8&feature=related[/youtube]
This had me in tears, if only he were still alive he could show some of the fakes how it's done.

Was absolutely class mate. Gave me a shiver watching it, could you imagine how snoop must have felt up there.

10 million dollars it apparently cost?

Absolutely brilliant stuff.

DanCity2890 said:
Mclovin said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
Was browsing You Tube and found this.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3XsaTm6xu8&feature=related[/youtube]
This had me in tears, if only he were still alive he could show some of the fakes how it's done.

Was absolutely class mate. Gave me a shiver watching it, could you imagine how snoop must have felt up there.

10 million dollars it apparently cost?

Absolutely brilliant stuff.
Imagine when this sort of technology becomes available to the common household.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
A commercial Chuck D without the genuine political substance

Eight pages in and boom - we have a winner.
Another dead wannabe gangster sex offender who made 'edgy' music for spotty white teenagers who's idea of rebellion was refusing to tidy their bedroom.
662256d1332692910-most-gorgeous-dive-watch-market-today-notsureifserious.jpg

Mclovin said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
A commercial Chuck D without the genuine political substance

Eight pages in and boom - we have a winner.
Another dead wannabe gangster sex offender who made 'edgy' music for spotty white teenagers who's idea of rebellion was refusing to tidy their bedroom.
662256d1332692910-most-gorgeous-dive-watch-market-today-notsureifserious.jpg
Why wouldn't he be serious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.