Tupac...

Stevie B said:
Ouch!

Who let the cat out of the cage?

Some right touchy bastards on here, go and fuck some imaginary girls

Calling a dead man stupid then reacting like an emotion female when called up on it is clownish. You described your own experience but you cannot judge another man unless you walk in his shoes.

Why imaginary when real women feel better?

didactic said:
Stevie B said:
Ouch!

Calling a dead man stupid then reacting like an emotion female when called up on it is clownish. You described your own experience but you cannot judge another man unless you walk in his shoes.

From the guy who judges everyone !!

didactic said:
Stevie B said:
Ouch!

you cannot judge another man unless you walk in his shoes.

True, we shouldn't judge... But Tupac was stupid in that he should of had security around him, a car infront and a car behind, but he didn't... He was stupid....

And You talk yourself up so much about how much pussy you've had/get, I'd like to meet you in town (if you're from manchester) and I'll watch you pull some women.... How's that?

if you get one woman in an hour to date you I'll give you my signed Tupac poster which is framed....

Stevie B said:
didactic said:
Stevie B said:
Ouch!

True, we shouldn't judge... But Tupac was stupid in that he should of had security around him, a car infront and a car behind, but he didn't... He was stupid....

And You talk yourself up so much about how much pussy you've had/get, I'd like to meet you in town (if you're from manchester) and I'll watch you pull some women.... How's that?

if you get one woman in an hour to date you I'll give you my signed Tupac poster which is framed....
That to me sounds like a like a challenge.
So, didactic, do you accept?

Thread hijacked by cats, being hijacked by talk of a rapper.

Can not be allowed!!

pew-pew-pew.jpg

Stevie B said:
didactic said:
Stevie B said:
Ouch!

[bigimg]http://th155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/fabiola7_2007/Gif%20Party/th_1269259657_omg_cat.gif[/bigimg]

Stevie B said:
didactic said:
Stevie B said:
Ouch!

Haha. The 'Ladies Man' probably doesn't exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.