Tupac...

Stevie B said:
All this illuminati shit is exactly that - Shit....

if you ever followed 'pac you would know a few books heavily influenced his writing, one of these books about the illuminati made him paranoid and obviously albums such as "all eye on me" and "me against the world" were released....

This angle also allowed Tupac to become a martyr of Rap and develop a bigger following.
He wasn't killed by a secret organisation, he was stupid and someone got their payback.

I was a "skinny white teenager" when I listened to his music, but I didn't like it because I thought the music was about me.... Moreso because it was about something else....

Song's such a "Brenda's Got a Baby" helped me through a bad time in my life as it shown me there was people in worser situations than me....

Sure the whole gangster image thing caught my young impressionable eye, but behind all that Hollywood shit there were some deep politically conscious writing that has helped shape my views on certain issues, something I would of thought was boring and "uncool" until Tupac made politics more accessible for me.
This eventually progressed into listening to the likes of Guru, Talib, Krs, Chuck D and so on.....

Its more complicated than that he is dead let him rest no need to attack him or his life as it was as far removed from yours as possible.

der bomber28 said:
Anybody seen this yet? Thought it looked pretty cool.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5CU5rTzpP8[/youtube]

Dr Andre says he wants to do more with different artists, he specifically mentioned Hendrix and Marvin Gaye. Personally I'd love to see Lennon, Harrison and Cobain, though I can imagine some might say it'd tarnish their legacies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.