TV channels for pre-season friendlies?

I know the games are meaningless, but how are they all televised in Africa and Russia, but not UK or here in US. Guess I shouldn't complain too much, NBC in the US does a fantastic job with their PL coverage, every match televised/on demand or streamed.

I seem to remember that, last summer, some of the pre-season games only appeared in the TV schedules at the last minute, so that will probably happen again, this summer. The organisers will hold out for more money and then eventually give in!

Assume our website and even YouTube will be the other mediums used to show off our digital offerings which are better than most clubs tbf.

I know the games are meaningless, but how are they all televised in Africa and Russia, but not UK or here in US. Guess I shouldn't complain too much, NBC in the US does a fantastic job with their PL coverage, every match televised/on demand or streamed.

Oh yeah, i am acutely aware of NBC having worked on snagging their links from the uk for 2 months haha. I have a .us server specifically to do the NBC prem feeds. They do them by the event so need updating manually. Fortunately the guys on my server have me to do that, it is however very smart of NBC and the best anti piracy measure i have encountered. They also started 1080p 8000kbps feeds now, NBC have their shit in check, bastards :-D

Can I confirm the scum game kicks off 00:30 GMT? CST is 5 hours behind GMT according to Google.

Sweet, just got tsn feed on my server now for it :-)

TSN is standard on most cable packages here and airs on 5 separate channels labeled TSN1 - TSN5, so make note of which specific TSN channels that the games appear on.

Do you have any proof of this?
I can't see it on the sky sports website. Just Dortmund.

Also with this topic being live for a day now and not one person has been able to confirm any TV channels with the 3 games on. This makes me think we might be struggling to see some of these matches.

Only proof is my own eyes. Saw it on the side bar on sly sports news. I must admit I didn't know anything about when I first saw it! Just checked (extensively) they are showing highlights!! Wankers doesn't say that!! I'm sure it will be available some where other than mutv. sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.