TV Fixtures - Dec/Jan

The agenda is against Chelsea based on those fixtures, the time-span of their fixtures over Xmas/New Year is significantly less than both City and Liverpool, 25 and 44 hours respectively.
Liverpool have extra day rest before we meet on the Thursday, we play away on the Sunday at Southampton but shouldn't be a problem.

Great start to the new year !
Lets move a game from when every bodies off to a day when you carnt get the day off
!!!

so now do we believe there is an agenda.

its a fucking disgrace.
It is a disgrace they really don't care about City's match going fans. I bet they really wanted to put the Southampton away game on New Year's Eve. Which would have been the 3rd year running that City would have travelled on the 31st. Once again there's no Bank Holiday home game.

Club site has Southampton home on 4th Nov at 3 pm. Wasn't that announced as 4 pm?

Chelsea being moved would be good as I could then go and see james and the charlatans at the arena :+)

Looks like a nice meal before the gig with the Mrs has been replaced with a few beers at the bierkeller. Are James the headline here, ie on last?

Looks like my Everton ticket will be wasted as well, work party the night before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.