TV Fixtures - Dec/Jan

Great start to the new year !
Lets move a game from when every bodies off to a day when you carnt get the day off
!!!

Another man's meat is another man's poison, my mate was pissed off last weekend cos he is away in America on new years day and doesn't get back till the 2nd, needless to say he's over the moon about the fixture change

Another man's meat is another man's poison, my mate was pissed off last weekend cos he is away in America on new years day and doesn't get back till the 2nd, needless to say he's over the moon about the fixture change
I cancelled 2 nights hotel at £136 to a one night at £26.
Happy days plus a New Year in the house.

For the second year running we have no home fixtures on the Xmas bank holidays!
Or, for the second year running we have two away fixtures to get to when a lot of people are off work and can have a proper day out on a good away trip between Christmas and New Year

Liverpool have extra day rest before we meet on the Thursday, we play away on the Sunday at Southampton but shouldn't be a problem.
Of course it isn’t. It’s only a problem if there’s only two days between games and that very rarely happens (from memory it’s happened once to Chelsea and once to us).

Our run from 1st December goes:
Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday-Wednesday-Sunday-Thursday-Sunday*-Wednesday*-Monday-Sunday-Wednesday*-Saturday*-Tuesday
[*=possible]

Or, days between games:
3-4-4-3-7-4-4-4-3-3-5-6-3-3-3

So the worst run is actually the very end of January and that’s only two cup games plus Newcastle away in the league, and we might not even make it through to those stages of the cup. The Christmas schedule is actually just a standard gap between games run like any time of the year.

Plus:
Burnley 15:00 Saturday
West Ham 15:00 Saturday
Bournemouth 15:00 Saturday
Everton 12:30 Saturday
Palace 15:00 Saturday

All before Christmas!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Without public transport
That one was a bugger!

But no NYE game this year and if I ever go to a South coast away game I’ll stay over instead of doing there and back on the day. Did that for Portsmouth away one year and two off our mini-bus weren’t allowed in for being too pissed, fucking waste of a trip that was for them, although they went and got tattoos instead while we were at the game haha... another year one off our coach tried to jump through the turnstile at Pompey as he didn’t have a ticket and knocked himself out on the metal lintel at the top :)

That one was a bugger!

But no NYE game this year and if I ever go to a South coast away game I’ll stay over instead of doing there and back on the day. Did that for Portsmouth away one year and two off our mini-bus weren’t allowed in for being too pissed, fucking waste of a trip that was for them, although they went and got tattoos instead while we were at the game haha
I do the same, but not everyone has a car or can afford a hotel.
I hear lots of posters bemoan the fact that it’s always the oldies at these games, well is it any wonder with the way the premier league schedule the fixtures?
You need time and money to attend always these days, something the younger generation don’t readily have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.