TV Series

It was a really interesting watch and mad what people will do for some cash.

I did some reading up / watched a few YT interviews on what happened in Angola and it sounded an absolute shambles. Peter did well to steer clear from a lot of the atrocities and keep away from that maniac "Callan" (Costas Georgiou).
New documentary out if you've got sky and haven't seen it advertised that you might be interested in... Escobar by Escobar, think it's his son being interviewed it's 4 episodes says it's the true story of Pablo Escobar through the eyes of his son. Looks interesting I haven't seen it yet going to watch it over the weekend.

Ha, like other posters have said, you know you've made it when you're perceived as the anti christ.
Still a good show though.
I'm telling you, when the teams meet again at the end of the season it's going to to be revealed that Sauron himself is the City manager.

'Kin hell they've actually gone down the 'Arab Oil Money Bad' route in Ted Lasso.
Episode three? Not seen it yet but its interesting that we were the big bad guys in series one.
I’d be surprised if anything too bad is said about us because Im pretty sure we would have had to OK the use of the club’s name, badge, kits etc

Recently watched 'your honour' with Bryan cranston out of breaking bad on sky, thought it was great and my Mrs isn't a big TV series fan (weirdo) and she watched all 10 episodes and enjoyed it. Sorry if already been mentioned which I'm sure it would've been as its been out a while.
Mixed reviews, but I thought it was great.

Episode three? Not seen it yet but its interesting that we were the big bad guys in series one.
I’d be surprised if anything too bad is said about us because Im pretty sure we would have had to OK the use of the club’s name, badge, kits etc
Its a great series,really hitting its stride in the 2nd

Anti City? nah,thats just more paranoid bollocks.

''There is only one thing in life worse thanbeing talked about,and that is not being talked about''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.