TV Series

Just watching this England and if any of it is accurate then I don’t understand how anyone can support Johnson . Broke my heart watching people pass away in the care homes .

By the author of gamorah. It explores the vast setup of the cocaine industry in far more reaching terms than the series ever did/could. An amazing chapter on the UK, London stock exchange and the 2008 financial crash - with the vast bulk of cocaine wealth been channeled through fake companies on the stock exchange helping us to avoid recession!
Excellent, cheers for that, been long enough since I saw it that it should be a great read.

The Crown S05 has dropped ladies and gents.

Really not sure if this series is especially crass and insensitive towards William and Harry. The events are still quite raw and we are about to coronate a new King.

That said, there's been plenty of films nd series which have covered real life events whilst being insensitive to victims (Dahmer being one of them). You could also argue that it is purely a dramatisation (which it is) but the Yank audience and sofa whale Brits would still swallow it up as if it is an accurate portrayal.

Andor. Great series so far.

I have Andor on my list of things to watch but I understand that it’s one of a number of star wars related series (the Mandalorian being one of them?).
Anyhow, if anyone knows what they all are and the preferred order to watch them and any related historically released movies in then I’ll be grateful for some advice.
Thanks.

I’m currently whacking my way through Mr Inbetween and finding the black humour very agreeable - not polished but if you can suspend disbelief then you’ll enjoy it.

I probably got the recommendation from someone on here, so thank you to whoever that was.

I mentioned it a while ago, one of those shows that I felt bad when I ran out of episodes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.