TV Series

Yes it was - and completely agree on Ken Watanabe.
I'll keep going. It's good but perhaps I was expecting it to be amazing and it falls short for me.

Also has a few plot moments which make me wince. Attention to detail is off at times.
The Michael Mann directed pilot episode was superb, Ken Watanabe is a tour de force Japanese actor.

The rest of the episodes were OK, although I took heed to the fact that the series ended without any resolution to the main plot and that the Japs in general are mean to the "Gaijins" (foreigners)

I believe a second series is planned?

Finished The Boys season 3 recently and thought it was excellent yet again.

Done 2 episodes of Ring of Powers and I have no clue what is going on as it’s too disjointed and I can’t warm to any characters so far. Does this get any better?
Though constrained by rights issues it is more faithful to tolkien than Peter Jackson butchery of the books, (which both Christopher Tolkien and the society don't approve of)
If you liked the the films and and are going to compare it to them or game of thrones then you probably will find it hard to watch, if you want a complex complete fantasy tale then you will enjoy the storytelling though paced to last

Last edited:
Jack Ryan season 3 on Prime, I liked it and it’s seems very relevant to todays sit in Ukraine, I don’t know if it was written before or as it started.

Just finished watching Kaleidoscope on Netflix.

So so so good. Literally keeps you with questions about how everything worked until the very final frame.

Really good.

I’m about to start it but I’ve heard that different perspectives can be taken by watching the episodes in various orders (by design) . .
Needless to say, this is not something that I’m used to so I must ask, which episode order did you watch it in and, if you were to watch it again, with the benefit of hindsight, which order would you watch it in.

Thanks in advance.

I’m about to start it but I’ve heard that different perspectives can be taken by watching the episodes in various orders (by design) . .
Needless to say, this is not something that I’m used to so I must ask, which episode order did you watch it in and, if you were to watch it again, with the benefit of hindsight, which order would you watch it in.

Thanks in advance.
Spoiler alert………

Spoiler alert………

Really?

I’ve spoilt it about as much as mentioning that there might be vikings in The Vikings would.

You do of course understand that it’s deliberately designed to be watched in any order (except the last episode obviously) - it’s advertised as such - the ‘any order thing’ is it’s USP - it’s what draws people in.

Added to that, I’ve not mentioned a button about what goes on therein (would be difficult as I’ve not even started to watch it yet) so how can that be a spoiler?

Badly off target spoiler alert . . . . ;-)

Really?

I’ve spoilt it about as much as mentioning that there might be vikings in The Vikings would.

You do of course understand that it’s deliberately designed to be watched in any order (except the last episode obviously) - it’s advertised as such - the ‘any order thing’ is it’s USP - it’s what draws people in.

Added to that, I’ve not mentioned a button about what goes on therein (would be difficult as I’ve not even started to watch it yet) so how can that be a spoiler?

Badly off target spoiler alert . . . . ;-)
Takes me all my time and concentration to follow normal series without confusing random episodes…….;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.