TV Series

Anyone watched Alice in Borderland? Thought it was very good (but you need to get passed the 1st episode which is a bit lame)..It's very similar to the Squid games but based in Japan.

Has anyone seen Wolf Pack with Sarah Michelle-Gellar yet? It's on Paramount+ so I'm not even 100% sure it's available yet (there's a limit to how many paid subscriptions I'm willing to take :( )

Has anyone seen Wolf Pack with Sarah Michelle-Gellar yet? It's on Paramount+ so I'm not even 100% sure it's available yet (there's a limit to how many paid subscriptions I'm willing to take :( )

Was looking at the promos she was talking it up big time(as she would) but she said keep watching it because everything will be revealed in the last episode! Now that gets me thinking it’s a pile of shit! But hey going to have a look at it..

Willow ,yes or no.?

giphy.gif

Watched a two episodes of Anne Rice Mayfair Witches and am not sure about it! All over the place, maybe it will settle down after 3/4 episodes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.