TV Series

Just finished the latest Borgen.
I enjoyed it.
Watch it via the subtitles as the dubbing is not great.

Some series are like that.

Game of thrones, walking dead, breaking bad.

Yellowstone gets better and better
Yellowstone’s one of the best series I’ve seen in a very very long time, brilliantly written, my girlfriend actually said something to me me about it which I had to stop and think, and it was simply words to the effect that every single episode offered something to the show, there wasn’t a single ‘filler’ episode, and she was absolutely correct.

Just started ‘1833’, which is good and very well written, but it’s left me wondering how they’re having such a hard time going from Fort Worth Texas to Oregan, yet obviously found it easy to go all the way to Turkey to have ‘Turkey teeth’ done, and then come back again, baffling ;-).

Son of a Critch.

Newfoundland based Wonder Years. The kid is brilliant and his family are great characters. It feels more Irish/English than Canadian. Very well done all round.

Binge watched Traitors U.S. not quite as good as our version, probably because half of them seemed to be minor 'celebrities' already. One or two of them were truely horrible humans, but I guess that added to the drama.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.