TV Series

Mike I`ve only ever seen one bad Walter Presents series and that was the recent Hitlers Secret Diaries which after two episodes I just couldn`t get into.
However don`t know if you`ve ever seen any more Walter Presents series but they really are top stories from Belguim, Holland, Sweden, Finland and Poland. Wonderful story lines and great actors with some great twists and turns.If you don`t mind sub titl

I’ve seen a few different series a while back and expect to like it if it’s on Walter Presents. Always been into the Scandi stuff and don’t mind the subtitles.

As for Faking Hitler, we thought it was good! Lol

I'm a bit puzzled here, you thought the first 2 episodes were very good but you're not going to watch any more? It really is good Fringe, and well worth the watch.
I really liked Fringe. Started off like a formulaic x-files wannabe and evolved into something much bigger (not necessarily better than x files).

Can't understand that logic either.

Anyone try the Vinland Saga? I really enjoyed season 1 but I didn't start season 2 because it doesn't have English dubbing - only subtitles. Sometimes subtitles are grand but for anime I like them in English so your eyes aren't drawn away from the action.

Hoping they add English in time.

Also enjoyed Attack on Titan.
I was waiting for season 2 of Vinland Saga to finish - but I can't watch dubbed and prefer original audio with subs so I'll probably get on that soon.

If you liked this and AoT (also brilliant), you might enjoy Stein's Gate, Erased and Death Note.

It very much does.....a few more quid thrown at it and the writing is much better.Its basically a reinvention of the concept,as well as a TNG reunion.

Given how poor series one and two were,i think they have correctly just tried to forget them.
S3 is up there with the best Trek ever, last few eps have been edge of the seat stuff.

I tried explaining the concept of Gogglebox to a fellow dog walker just yesterday as he'd never heard of it, he still thinks I'm taking the piss :)

The next step would be to film the public watching it then send it to the gogglebox characters, and show them watching the public watch them watch public tv.

I remember a few years ago when the classiccwar of the world was kept victorian but adapted for the modern age and was absolutely shite.

no one obviously learnt from that as it seems Great Expectations has had the same treatment, you don't need to say fuck a few times to make Dickens edgey

A part of me really wants to watch it and like it, but I also fear it will be shit. There have been so many attempts as a film and all have failed. Given it was originally written as a series (with a rewritten ending and all) you would think a series would be a good format for it. But I still think they will overdo it and fuck it up in some way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.