TV Series

Derry Girls

A brilliant write coupled with finely tuned comedic acting and hitting the mark from the off. Captivating enough to binge watch the full first series in one sitting and although I didnt intitally fancy it, glad we tuned in and looking forward to the next few series. A special mention to chevane mcsweeney who plays a blinder as Sister Michael. 10/10

Claire the grass.

Thats English for yah .. fucking savages!

A part of me really wants to watch it and like it, but I also fear it will be shit. There have been so many attempts as a film and all have failed. Given it was originally written as a series (with a rewritten ending and all) you would think a series would be a good format for it. But I still think they will overdo it and fuck it up in some way.
It is utter utter shite. I love Dickens, he is my favourite author. They have invented new storylines and changed much of the dialogue for the modern dumbed down age.
I have watched two episodes first was alright second was laughably poor.

It is utter utter shite. I love Dickens, he is my favourite author. They have invented new storylines and changed much of the dialogue for the modern dumbed down age.
I have watched two episodes first was alright second was laughably poor.
Watched the first episode. If it wasn't Dickens, think I'd've given up on it. Will give Ep 2 a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.