TV Series

Derry Girls

A brilliant write coupled with finely tuned comedic acting and hitting the mark from the off. Captivating enough to binge watch the full first series in one sitting and although I didnt intitally fancy it, glad we tuned in and looking forward to the next few series. A special mention to chevane mcsweeney who plays a blinder as Sister Michael. 10/10

Claire the grass.

Thats English for yah .. fucking savages!

Brilliant little show.

“Pure ride”.

Anyone watch ‘The Leftovers’ ?

Seems a bit slow atm (3 in) but will persevere.

Where to start…. Its hard to describe it.

It could be one of the best box sets I’ve ever watched.
However, while I was watching it I never really knew what was going on. Like you, while watching I thought, what is this? I wasn’t dying to watch the next episodes like some shows make you do.

It’s not edge of your seat stuff but it’s sort of weirdly intriguing and you just keep going.

Only when I finished it all, I thought, actually that was a really really good show.
The music score all the way through it is brilliant as well. Piano/violin certainly sets the mood.

I’d highly recommend it.
It has great reviews and it went under the radar when it was out.

You do have to watch all 3 seasons to get to fully understand it In my view.

Episode 2 of Succession was sublime. The scene when Connor was doing Karaoke to Leonard Cohen had my house in uproar. Don't look at this spoiler clip if you're a fan and haven't seen it yet.

Where to start…. Its hard to describe it.

It could be one of the best box sets I’ve ever watched.
However, while I was watching it I never really knew what was going on. Like you, while watching I thought, what is this? I wasn’t dying to watch the next episodes like some shows make you do.

It’s not edge of your seat stuff but it’s sort of weirdly intriguing and you just keep going.

Only when I finished it all, I thought, actually that was a really really good show.
The music score all the way through it is brilliant as well. Piano/violin certainly sets the mood.

I’d highly recommend it.
It has great reviews and it went under the radar when it was out.

You do have to watch all 3 seasons to get to fully understand it In my view.
Thanks very much mate , and yes, that’s exactly the vibe I’m getting with it as in ‘what exactly is the story here and where is it heading’, but yes still enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.
Will be resuming tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.