TV Series

I can’t remember anything at the time about the Yorkshire ripper because I was only a kid but, shouldn’t the GMP and West Yorkshire Police of caught him after he attacked a young woman in Manchester but made a mistake by leaving a brand new £5 note in her purse, I just don’t get how he got off after that, and went on to kill several others.

I can’t remember anything at the time about the Yorkshire ripper because I was only a kid but, shouldn’t the GMP and West Yorkshire Police of caught him after he attacked a young woman in Manchester but made a mistake by leaving a brand new £5 note in her purse, I just don’t get how he got off after that, and went on to kill several others.
The £5 note work done largely by GMP was the best piece of work of the whole thing, but the hoaxer meant all attention went from ongoing work towards him, to the extent where anyone without a NE accent was pretty much eliminated. But yes, is the answer. The West Yorks cops should have caught him well before that.

Finished watching 'Loki' a few days back but it still resides in my memory. This is a arc about the story writers, how they almost lost me before rising from the ashes and redeeming themselves.

It told me a lesson in hanging on to a show you KNOW is good, but is often not realised by the writers.

Truly completed the jigsaw with patience and a satisfying ending that is so rare.

Excellent stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.