TV Series

Finished Umbrella Academy Season 2 last night, interesting setup for the next season.

Doom Patrol season 2 starts tonight...let the madness begin. :)

Did doom patrol ever get a UK release? or is it just online?

Been watching New Amsterdam (great tv) along with season 3 of both Good Mums on netflix and SWAT on Sky One

The Boys, Umbrella Academy all on my to watch list,

Half way through season 2 of 'The marvellous Mrs Maisel' on Amazon Prime. The only thing that grates are the 1950's American stand-up comedy routines on offer, but as a drama series about relationships it's been very good so far. Decent scripts, laced with humour and well acted. Rachel Brosnahan is superb in the lead role. Can't take your eyes off her. Not hard to see why it's won so many awards

There were a few things that annoyed me about it, on and off. That wasn't really one of them, i guess i saw it as 'being true to the period'. The biggest was i felt they missed an opportunity in making some of the themes relatable and more timeless. Instead it is easy to brush the under the 'ah well it was the 50s' rug.

Overall though, great drama, comedy and entertainment. I found it proper escapism watching. It just keeps getting bettet imho, so enjoy it.

Ah i see, i enjoyed the episode they were introduced in Titans and would of thought Netflix would get the rights
Ha ha, the episode of Titans they were in is nothing like the real Doom Patrol, it was unbelievably watered down and mild.
The chief was played by a different actor and no Jane in that episode as well if I remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.