TV Series

Think we gave up at series 6 or 7 as it just became like Groundhog Day. Loved the first ones, but just became to much of the same.

Yeah get that but stuck with it! To me shows like this 5/6 seasons should be the cut of and have a proper ending! All the best rated shows are ones with 3/5 seasons!

Snowfall if you watch that the five seasons I’ve watched have been superb and season 6 that out in a couple of weeks is it’s last season and I’d expect it will have a good ending, just because the writing of the show has been superb…

Yeah get that but stuck with it! To me shows like this 5/6 seasons should be the cut of and have a proper ending! All the best rated shows are ones with 3/5 seasons!

Snowfall if you watch that the five seasons I’ve watched have been superb and season 6 that out in a couple of weeks is it’s last season and I’d expect it will have a good ending, just because the writing of the show has been superb…
Not watched that, but will add it to the list cheers. Agree about the best shows working towards an ending though and not just aimlessly knocking out series after series with no end game. Its what made me lose interest in the the walking dead eventually and same with the blacklist. 4/5 series is plenty if the writers know that.

I do like Vera, but it's got to the stage you can pick the killer 9 times out of 10 by just looking who pops up for no reason within the first 10 minutes then disappears again......or it's the daughter
:-)

Agree - it's formulaic. Some random person seen briefly in the opening scenes is ultimately the culprit - but only after having almost nailed the crime bang-on to person A, then B, then C... only it's opening scene person D. Lazy writing.

We enjoyed snowfall too

Started New Amsterdam last week and already finished first two seasons.
Anyone knows where can i watch the rest three?
It suppose to be on Netflix from 1st of February but is not there for some reason.
It has just been on sky witness, you might be able to catch up on the seasons there , it has ended with series five i think it was this week, sadly, right up my street it was, good ending and the last season they did things i have not seen tackled anywhere else

Started New Amsterdam last week and already finished first two seasons.
Anyone knows where can i watch the rest three?
It suppose to be on Netflix from 1st of February but is not there for some reason.

It was great going through issues and then it went super woke at series 4.

Hope the whole series ended better than that!

I’m a bit late starting Strike. A retired soldier, now a private detective in London with an assistant and takes on some cases that the police have long since closed or new cases that clients have come to him with. Taken from the books by Robert Galbraith aka JK Rowling. I’ve seen them all now and really enjoyed every one of them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.