Two faced city fans

Yep your spot on I've never been to a game in my life I've just made up the whole thing which surprisingly is backed up by most on this thread.
Meanwhile you've been a member of this site for 6 months so clearly I should bow to your superior knowledge
Backed up by most??? The first 10 pages were mostly people saying they were wrong to celebrate in our faces and if you do that, you deserve a slap...!!! It's a joke how many were in the home stands

How about we get 30 Ticket for the Everton end and jump up and down etc when we score then we can shake hands with them.Me thinks not, a lot of delude fans on here some Gladbach fans were ok some were not if it had kicked off big time then would the PC crew still be saying it was ok to be In our end as their partners and kids get injured.

As i have said many times i do not have a problem with away fans in our " end " as long as they respect us as i have done all over the country and in europe, but once you cross the line then you have to expect to get some shit.

Why do people judge other City fans and presume the worst?

I was proud of our fans around me in 115 last night. They didn't let their fans bully us and take the piss in OUR BLOCK.

These fans weren't stood in 115 keeping their heads down, or having a laugh with their mates, they were goading us and those that got one, deserved a slap.

It kicked off because one idiot at the front turned round and started climbing up seats to get close to one of the City fans, there were little kids in that area, he was being an idiot and got what he deserved!

On the plus side it added an edge to the game which boosted the atmosphere - when we went ahead that's the loudest it's been this season.

Oh, and I found a pound on the floor, quality!

Before you start calling fellow Blues "disgusting" you should listen to their side of the story. In 314 my brother was kicked in the back by a Borussia fan and they started spitting! Wherever that was I'm going to react! The police came over and was sympathetic to us saying the club have fuckd up big time. So before you slag fellow blues try and find a balanced view? Go in a home end show respect by sitting on your hands and not ballooning I've no problem with that but kicking and spitting? No chance am I turning the other cheek! Football isn't football without tribalism. It was handbags last night, few years ago it would of been carnage. We have a visiting section for a reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.