Two fears I have at the moment.....

If Real come in and Tev wants to go then it's all over there's no point keeping a player who wants to go to a club with the money and wish to buy. Higuain in the other direction and a heap of cash wouldn't be the end of the world although we don't need the cash and losing Tev would be a major blow contracts mean nowt these days and an unhappy player isn't going to get 30 nx season are they?

The only way Tevez leaving would be a good thing is if Sergio Aguero was the replacement along with Dzeko. I would be OK with that.

Remember that Tevez is a family man and didn't he want to stay in Manchester because of his kid and school? Would he risk upheaval in his kid's life by moving to Madrid?

AntMcfc said:
Lol, Ibra>>>>>>>>>Tevez. That's a swap I'd do in an instant; Ibra has been criminally underrated by so many, his time at Inter proves that once he's settled into a side he is clearly one of the best strikers in the world and a clear 30 goals per season striker. At times this season for Barca he looked like a world beater, but people are getting on his back because he didn't perform brilliantly all the time, and why on earth would he?! Barca don't play his kind of football, and he's been expected to completely change his game. English people would rather just keep their ignorant mindset that he's overrated because they saw him lose to English sides in the CL a few times.

You cannot be serious.

No manager in the world would give Tevez for Ibra.

AntMcfc said:
Lol, Ibra>>>>>>>>>Tevez. That's a swap I'd do in an instant; Ibra has been criminally underrated by so many, his time at Inter proves that once he's settled into a side he is clearly one of the best strikers in the world and a clear 30 goals per season striker. At times this season for Barca he looked like a world beater, but people are getting on his back because he didn't perform brilliantly all the time, and why on earth would he?! Barca don't play his kind of football, and he's been expected to completely change his game. English people would rather just keep their ignorant mindset that he's overrated because they saw him lose to English sides in the CL a few times.
It's the other way round. He's been criminally overrated. Tevez every day of the week.

Zibra is an incredibly gifted footballer, but he does lack application. While work rate isn't everything, in England it does count for far more than in most places, and as such I don't think he'd be suited for the Premier League.
Also, he though he is undeniably strong, he can be bullied by tough central defenders (see Champions League semi-final).
But, none of this matters are City aren't interested in him and he has said the English climate means he doesn't want to play in England. On a note about Tevez, I've always felt that his work rate covers for certain other short comings (lack of pace being key amongst them). That being said, the last thing Madrid need are more forwards, and if Mourinho does decide to look for a busy Argentine forward coming off a brilliant season, early rumours in Madrid already have that forward as being Diego Milito.
I'm not convinced Tevez is particularly happy at City, with Mancini, etc, but to his credit he is a professional and I think he will work hard as long as he's with us. I doubt he's a blue for life though.

tevez is definitely not on the move . city officials are talking with robinho's agent and one thing coming out is to get ganso out of this deal .lets see what happens

Pretty unlikely to be honest. Tevez kids are pretty settled in Manchester and I highly doubt the club will roll over and let him leave. All paranoia to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.