Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

Chanting about Bobby Charlton yesterday was obviously a disgrace, but there will be an awful lot of oldies on here, who in their younger days, have chanted things that we would all now consider unacceptable.
"Town full of munichs" being one that was trotted out every week when we were down among the dead men. We need to educate out younger fans as to what is and isn't acceptable but hold our hands up and admit that we can all make mistakes rather than call for life bans, etc.
I don’t think anything will top the Spurs one. My god thinking back that one was outrageous.

Like your Dad I went one week City one week Trafford because I couldn’t afford to go to away games.
I was at the last Trafford match before Munich and the first one after Munich.
But the next season I chose City because I had heard things about Trafford that I didn’t like. Plus I was a fan of Duncan Edwards and still feel to this day that he was the best English footballer I have ever seen.
I have been to a couple of away games there over the years but not for about 15 yrs now.
Better than John Stones?
Seriously though sounds like you have some interesting stories to tell. Maybe one of the City podcasters should interview fans like you on their memories of City and football in general.

My rag mate sent me the video of the scumbags on SM, should be ashamed of themselves. Identify and ban them, we don't need scum like that associating themselves with our club, they're not one of us.

No. There’s a need to separate it to actual hatred of real things though.

Imagine your mind being that caught up in something before it happens you’re discussing it round the dinner table?

lol.
We’re a family of blues. My 23 year old son was showing us the footage of the chants at city yesterday. The conversation turned to how people will behave when Ferguson dies. And what’s hypocritical or not. Do songs that were ok when someone was alive, become offensive when someone dies. It’s no biggie.

No. There’s a need to separate it to actual hatred of real things though.

Imagine your mind being that caught up in something before it happens you’re discussing it round the dinner table?

lol.
It's being discussed around his dinner table because we're getting pelters for Charlton.

Blues are being reported by Blues and the club are threatening banning orders FFS.

Perfectly reasonable to discuss the consequences when GPC pops his clogs.

lol.

We’re a family of blues. My 23 year old son was showing us the footage of the chants at city yesterday. The conversation turned to how people will behave when Ferguson dies. And what’s hypocritical or not. Do songs that were ok when someone was alive, become offensive when someone dies. It’s no biggie.
So are we. A family of Blues.

What we’ve never done, and never will do, is sit round the dinner table and discuss what we will do when Taggart dies.

Talks of he’s a bully? The banner? Ffs.

Grow up.

It's being discussed around his dinner table because we're getting pelters for Charlton.

Blues are being reported by Blues and the club are threatening banning orders FFS.

Perfectly reasonable to discuss the consequences when GPC pops his clogs.

lol.
No. ‘We’ aren’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.