Txiki Begiristain...

Ajax has the best academy in Europe for decades. Peoples get wet over Barcelona one after it made one great generation after decades of buying players from all over the World but Ajax one provided 3 times more top players that la Masia.

Actually, even if everyone and his uncle wants to replicate La Masia these days, it's La Masia who replicated Ajax academy and the current Barcelona football style is replica (improved one with demands of modern football of course) of the Ajax one from 30 years ago.

So I'm not sure what's strange to you about Ajax, their team is built by academy players mainly so of course there's a system through all ranks that makes transition easier.

hopefully this will be the end of mancini too. let's give a good manager this squad and see what happens. let's get guardiola.

ellibb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
LongsightM13 said:
Marwood is history if this happens

I agree.

Albeit, I think it also spells the beginning of the end for Bobby.

A lot of Barca bricks being put in place and the main man sat readily available.

Agree with this, lot of rumours over the summer about Pep replacing Bobby.

Not sure whether it's a bit to soon as bobby is on his way to being our most successful manager ever, but your right, does look like all the building blocks are being placed

It's the same desperate Jose 'nailed on done deal' Mourinho non-story

Marwood is now a full time Puppet, he is already history

mancini is just clueless in europe and we will never win or come close to winning the champions league. champions league is the most important football trophy that u can get. those who saying otherwise they don't really understand much about football. managers like van gaal and guardiola are available and mancini earns more money than anyone in the premier league. and someone start saying he has won the premier league those coaches i said would have won it too and much more convenient with that squad

citysince88 said:
kun1 said:
hopefully this will be the end of mancini too. let's give a good manager this squad and see what happens. let's get guardiola.

Oh do shut the fuck up.
u look so comfortable saying that behind ur computer. i bet u don't say that in front of others

bazbarrybazzer said:
kun1 said:

Just wow

I think he's Rag.

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:48 am --

kun1 said:
citysince88 said:
kun1 said:

Oh do shut the fuck up.
u look so comfortable saying that behind ur computer. i bet u don't say that in front of others

Oh here we go, I must really have stung you to get two PM's and this. Did I hurt you're feelings ? GOOD.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/2012/july/announcement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/20 ... nouncement</a>

it's highly unlikely Mancini will get the sack unless we miss out on the champions league.

citysince88 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
kun1 said:

Just wow

I think he's Rag.
me rag? ahahaha i hate them as much as it gets. im just reasonable. there's no excuse that with that squad u earn just 1 point in 3 games. he has done it all wrong. he did the same with inter. inter with mancini never progressed the 16 phase. so whoever doen't agree with ur opinion u call him a rag ?? hahaha nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.