Txiki Begiristain...

LongsightM13 said:
Not convinced at all about Guardiola. He has managed at one club in one country, a club where he had spent most of his professional life, and was basically handed one of the greatest teams of all time to work with. And he still cracked under the pressure and quit. He wouldn't last 18 months at City

He wasn't handed anything, his job before being Barca manager, was Barca youth coach! He was responsible for so many of the Barca youngsters making the full squad.

Wonder what price I'd get down the bookies on a Pep vs Jose managers line up in the derby next season?
I know which one id rather we had.

Why not look at Ajax manager ?

I don't know how good is he, but yesterday every body appreciated the system they adapt.

They didn't have many World Class players, but the way they ( pass & move ) was exceptional and they made City looked worse than Stoke.

Tevez City said:

I don't know how good is he, but yesterday every body appreciated the system they adapt.

They didn't have many World Class players, but the way they ( pass & move ) was exceptional and they made City looked worse than Stoke.

put lescott milner and richards in their team and their exceptional pass & move play will suddenly disappear

Tevez City said:

Yeah let's look at the villa manager they outplayed us too. Ffs

peoffrey said:
bluebrickroad said:
I'm backing Bobby - always have done and always will do.

You always will do? I can't understand that because, for arguments sake, he could take us to a 9th place finish this season and you'd still be singing his name at the top of your voice. You've got to give praise where praise is due and criticism where criticism is due. He well and truly fucked up last night and it's almost an insult to how hard we worked to get Champions League in the first place.

He well and truly fucked up last night and it's almost an insult to how hard we worked to get Champions League in the first place.
=====================
Did the players not fuck up?

I can give you 8 specific examples of players fucking up that cost that game last night....

Mancio said:
Tevez City said:

put lescott milner and richards in their team and their exceptional pass & move play will suddenly disappear
Even though Milner was our best player last night

jollylescott said:
glen quagmire said:
The only thing from barca i'd want is MESSI.

I'd take Cesc at a pinch plus a couple of others. I strongly believe that these are very powerful changes behind the scenes and to me all positive.
i heard of very good sources that we were very close to signing fabregas just before the transfer window shut...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.