Txiki Begiristain

Genuine question, no hostility intended - do you hold Txiki accountable for any of the bad signings, or do you blame others (scouts etc)?
My point was Txiki isn't to blame for this. It's natural that some things can not turn out as expected. But I feel it's become rather common just to blame Txiki for everything the club does wrong. It's a collective decision, I don't think any particular individual has to be picked out and blamed, it can happen.

txiki and the club have done a tremendous job
Thank goodness some sense has been brought. This club is light years away from where it was and he is one of the reasons for it. I am thankful to him and the board for bringing me a decade of joy. Not everything works out the way you wish, in sport or business, but in terms of what they said they would do and what they have done, they have delivered.

Looks like money well spent on Mahrez, Rodri, Mendy and Gundogan just to name a few, well done Txiki, I hate to think how we ever got by before you rocked up here and dazzled us with these superstars, before you shown us the way we had Garry Cook and at that time we used to have to settle for the likes of a Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong, Tevez, Balotelli, Aguero, Dzeko, Yaya, Silva, Kolarov etc......thank christ we have you and your array of talents in the market at spotting and acquiring top quality players.

There you go morons, is that good enough for you?

#BringBackCook

Looks like money well spent on Mahrez, Rodri, Mendy and Gundogan just to name a few, well done Txiki, I hate to think how we ever got by before you rocked up here and dazzled us with these superstars, before you shown us the way we had Garry Cook and at that time we used to have to settle for the likes of a Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong, Tevez, Balotelli, Aguero, Dzeko, Yaya, Silva, Kolarov etc......thank christ we have you and your array of talents in the market at spotting and acquiring top quality players.

There you go morons, is that good enough for you?

#BringBackCook

Jesus Christ, what is with this influx of posters with <100 posts throwing absolute tantrums about Guardiola or the club management? Am I the only one who's noticed this?

Jesus Christ, what is with this influx of posters with <100 posts throwing absolute tantrums about Guardiola or the club management?
I am with you this forum is basically infested with negative “fans” and it’s not entertaining or interesting anymore.

The old shoot the messenger deflection is being brought out by the clappers I see:-)

Oh I'm sorry would you like us to seriously debate the merits of the most successful Director of Football of the past 15 years vs. the bloke who got fired for taking the piss out of a player's mother having cancer and blessed us with Jo, Galuber Berti, Tal Ben Haim, Roque Santa Cruz & Wayne Bridge ?

Cook had his time, the club made some good signings under him, I doubt anyone at the club wants him back in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.