Txiki Begiristain

Hahaha the Txiki can do no wrong posts pop up after every bad defeat too.
Maybe the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
the txiki can do no wrong post ? never seen one of those, but plenty of the txiki has fucked up whenever we lose

You had 100million to improve the squad, and you go and spend it on Grealish !

& we had Pep and Khaldoon approving this deal is beyond belief.

Maybe just maybe they know player movement forthcoming and Jack was insurance, the rush from people to finish a lads City career on here after one season knowing damn well that under Pep pretty much no incoming forward player has smashed it up first season.

As a club we are not infallible but we are a damn sight fucking smarter than most.

Maybe just maybe they know player movement forthcoming and Jack was insurance, the rush from people to finish a lads City career on here after one season knowing damn well that under Pep pretty much no incoming forward player has smashed it up first season.

As a club we are not infallible but we are a damn sight fucking smarter than most.

If we were smarter than most then wouldn't we get players that would be good right away instead of needing to wait a year or two?

I'm sure they've made bad buys too but recently the other team got jota and diaz and they hit the ground running. Our record buy might come good next year.

If we were smarter than most then wouldn't we get players that would be good right away instead of needing to wait a year or two?

I'm sure they've made bad buys too but recently the other team got jota and diaz and they hit the ground running. Our record buy might come good next year.

While I understand your point, as playing styles go the dippers and We are total contrasts one relies from swift counter attack play using longer passes to forwards we are more technical that might be why Jota and Diaz are more plug and play for them. As I mentioned none of us can really know what stuff is going on behind the scenes with players, Bernie was leaving the club might of thought bringing in the at the time the nation’s favourite ragamuffin was a wise move.

its getting ridiculous now. Some posters almost want grealish to fail. Jumping on the bandwagon.

cancelo, Rodri, gundogan all took a while to develop and get going.

its not exactly been a bad policy so far. Those players have pretty much won us every trophy bar one. We are buying potential quite a bit. The other team you mentioned have barely won anything..

not just ready made players.

its getting ridiculous now. Some posters almost want grealish to fail. Jumping on the bandwagon.

cancelo, Rodri, gundogan all took a while to develop and get going.

Players have a shit the bed 10 mins and the witch-hunt is on, burning at the stake isn’t an option so rubbishing whom ever they don’t like is the order of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.