UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

The Fermi paradox is that
if space is teeming with civilisations

Where are they…

I wouldn't have thought NASA would be keeping an eye out for enemy satellites, would that not much more likely be the CIA or military?
I did not mention satellites.
NASA have said they are recording and investigating UAPs.
Quote from NASA themselves.

“To be consistent with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), NASA will be calling UAP “Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena” instead of “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena”. NASA’s UAP independent study will be largely focused on aerial phenomena.”

The Russians and Chinese could well be ahead in some aspects of aircraft technology. After all the Russians have deployed and used hypersonic missiles in Ukraine whilst the US are still at the experimental stage.

Last edited:
General physics.

The distance between even the closest star is immense and even getting to lightspeed would create problems that would render interstellar travel as close to impossible as can be.

General physics as we know it now, yes. I am not so sure as others that we won't discover new scientific fundamentals in the next 1,000 years that turn everything about space travel on its head.

Pretty arrogant to assume we know everything now.

FFS!
Of course they would, in case it’s advanced Soviet or Chinese tech.
Let’s face it Russia led the space race up to the Apollo missions and the US had no idea of the existence of the eraknoplan until their satellites saw 550 ton warship versions operating on the Caspian Sea in the 60s.

Russian tech?

You seen their attempts at starting a war against Ukraine?

We’d be battered by now is Russia or China had tech like what has been described. It would be unbeatable.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.