UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Any dick who thinks faster than light travel is possible should stick to Dr. Who.

I dunno man, there's a lot of stuff we don't really get. I mean quantum entanglement could be considered faster than light if you consider the transfer of information 'travel.'

We don't really know a great deal about spacetime, definitely not enough to say with any certainty either way. In this instance I prefer to remain hopeful that we'll figure it out one day.

Most of the reports, sightings of UFO's that cause so much speculation, tend to be new military aircraft.

Imagine people/other military/commercial pilots etc in the 50's -70's spotting the Valkarye, the Blackbird, the Nighthawk, the Stealth Bomber. These planes were faster and less conventional than other aircraft.

That's before the introduction of drones, some of which don't have wings but are v-shaped but look disc shaped at certain angles. They also don't need to worry about the affects on pilots of extreme manoevers.

So I imagine this was a military aircraft too.
Where is it now then? If that technology was around in 2004 I’m fairly certain 19 years later it would be available now.

Any dick who thinks faster than light travel is possible should stick to Dr. Who.

That’s like someone in the Stone Age saying we’d never be able to fly to the moon.

We’re an incredibly young civilisation and our entire computing technology has been developed in the life time of people who post on this forum.

We can’t even begin to comprehend what technology could exist in thousands of years.

That’s like someone in the Stone Age saying we’d never be able to fly to the moon.

We’re an incredibly young civilisation and our entire computing technology has been developed in the life time of people who post on this forum.

We can’t even begin to comprehend what technology could exist In thousands of years.
flying cars for everyone? I was promised that in the 60's the lying cunts

Most of the reports, sightings of UFO's that cause so much speculation, tend to be new military aircraft.

Imagine people/other military/commercial pilots etc in the 50's -70's spotting the Valkarye, the Blackbird, the Nighthawk, the Stealth Bomber. These planes were faster and less conventional than other aircraft.

That's before the introduction of drones, some of which don't have wings but are v-shaped but look disc shaped at certain angles. They also don't need to worry about the affects on pilots of extreme manoevers.

So I imagine this was a military aircraft too.
Cool theory but nothing to actually back it up, certainly there has been cases

The truth behind it, is probably more bizarre than this section of the forum can handle

To quote Sherlock Holmes (again)

‘…it is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts…’

General physics as we know it now, yes. I am not so sure as others that we won't discover new scientific fundamentals in the next 1,000 years that turn everything about space travel on its head.

Pretty arrogant to assume we know everything now.
Look how far humans have advanced, from making fire to landing on the moon, the physics we know could be absolutely primitive to a far advanced race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.