UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

unlike you I believe the maxim when you hear hoofbeats think horses, not zebras
To ascribe what you don’t understand to extra terrestrial origin is infantile.

Until I saw a B2 I didn’t believe aircraft could be so quiet. And that is decades old tech.
The F117 was flying decades before the US admitted it’s existence.

Far more likely it is modern secret tech than anything from planet Zog.
But hey ho you carry on believing in unicorns.
You’ve been visited by them haven’t you, and errr, been probed. Hence your aggression on the matter.

I think people want to believe that there are Aliens. By that I mean intelligent life not of this earth.

I would say the likelihood is that somewhere out there, there will be. It's highly unlikely they have visited us and will visit us. But never say never.

Space is just too large to comprehend, millions and millions of planets. If we've developed to how we are now then i'm sure it's likely that there are other planets that have developed further and sooner.

We probably won't ever know. Would love to know before I die though.

For the nay sayers, why would you think that there isn't any form of other life out there? And why the need to berate people who do believe and those may have seen something?

I think people want to believe that there are Aliens. By that I mean intelligent life not of this earth.

I would say the likelihood is that somewhere out there, there will be. It's highly unlikely they have visited us and will visit us. But never say never.

Space is just too large to comprehend, millions and millions of planets. If we've developed to how we are now then i'm sure it's likely that there are other planets that have developed further and sooner.

We probably won't ever know. Would love to know before I die though.

For the nay sayers, why would you think that there isn't any form of other life out there? And why the need to berate people who do believe and those may have seen something?
I’ve always thought of it like that.

In 200 years we’ve gone from what we had then to what we have now. 200 years is nothing.

There will 100% be civilisations out there who were where we are now thousands and thousands of years ago. Just imagine their technology.

I’ve always thought of it like that.

In 200 years we’ve gone from what we had then to what we have now. 200 years is nothing.

There will 100% be civilisations out there who were where we are now thousands and thousands of years ago. Just imagine their technology.
We've basically in just over 100 years gone from not being able to get around the world in less than 6 months. To being able to do it in a day.

It's mental how far we have advanced in the last like you say 200 years. Mental. And to think how long Humans have been around too.

I use to watch Skinwalker ranch but I got abit bored with it. Plus I can't stand Travis accent.

I'm waiting the the new series of expedition big foot
I’ve never watched a whole show because it’s dramatic and not presented as factual. The producer knows some people won’t sit and watch a whole series if it’s not presented as entertainment, the producers could cram all the findings so far into one episode and there onto season four

Maybe we were the aliens in the first place and found Earth and adapted and this is where it comes from
Darwin's, humans evolved from apes does not really stand up,

There is so much evidence of humans being very intelligent and then it stopped for some reason, like what year the pyramids were built 3200bc ? So how on earth did they move that amount of stone and then stack it to make a pyramid, Also the use of precious metals like gold and tools used to make tombs,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.