UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time limit on these would have passed, so unless there was something within the 2016 onwards accounts, what could UEFA do??

Don’t get me wrong it’s principled and I get it and we all know now taking the pinch when we did was a mistake (hindsight is wonderful). That was the time to do it, we had less to lose and more to gain.

They probably don’t want the same again and feel we should have took them on when we had the chance last time. I just think if it was on offer (and it’s only hearsay) it would probably have been the smart move on this occasion.

If you were charged with something you were innocent of, and had the financial resources to employ the best lawyers money can buy, would you accept a lesser charge in a deal or fight to clear your name?

50/50 i would say,in other words no-one knows as EUFA have documents they said they would make public only if we didn't go to CAS now,we don't know what that is or whst we have on them,thats my reading anyway and i've read every post @pudge

UEFA won’t make those documents public but City will have access to them.

Are we sure that they never asked for or got the whole lot of emails not heard that before and not sure how anyone outside of the selct few would know
I don't know to be honest, but the club said at the time they would not comment on or engage on emails that may have been illegally obtained.

Can't see any reason we'd have given them to UEFA.

mmmm didn't realise 2 days before the announcement...…….12 February, 2020: Cas publishes documents that show City sought damages from Uefa for what they alleged were "unlawful" leaks to the media with regards to an inquiry into possible FFP breaches. The documents also show senior Uefa official Yves Leterme had dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.