UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is smokescreen. Behind the scene it's actually arranged so that they let us time to clean our book (if there is any prob), then they investigated us, then found that we did nothing wrong. And just like that, our name is cleared.

Perhaps they'll get bored and give it all up ?

No, they'll never do that, they're in for the long haul. They're a proud, gracious people, but I wouldn't insult them. If Khaldoon feels insulted, particularly having taken that "pinch", then he'll more than likely throw the kitchen sink at them.

There will be a reason for all this...UEFA are devious but not very competent....we’ll see...

How long has that statement been sat there waiting to be published. I can see us fighting this with everything we have if charged by uefa.

now it is time to grow a pair, we go at them, take them to court over this, if we win then take them to the cleaners, sue the bastards to hell and back, and then watch all the papers lick our arse incase we go after them,

This is strange timing indeed but from UEFA’s point of view.

Galatasaray win a FFP case v UEFA

FFP being ruled on soon in Belgium after it was taken to court AGAIN as illegal.

DS guy found guilty of all sorts and sent back to Portugal for trial.

You would think UEFA would be laying low, at least for now.

What a time to go for City. No wonder City welcome it. It’s like a beaten up drunk deciding to have a go at a UFC fighter.

All for show?
I'm wondering if the UEFA get out is to put this statement out, we get our 'fuck off' reply off the ground and then after the Belgian court case, they say that there's no grounds now to investigate us.

Keeps us clean & although the G14 won't be happy UEFA can shrug their shoulders and stop themselves getting into the shit for not doing anything.

Maybe the club has invited the UEFA to investigate, offering UEFA the opportunity to be the instigator.

We are run by true pros who will have left nothing to chance. City will prevail.

I was thinking the same thing except, "forced their hand" as opposed to invite. I would like to think we have said, "go on then big mouth, let's see what you're made of".

I'm wondering if the UEFA get out is to put this statement out, we get our 'fuck off' reply off the ground and then after the Belgian court case, they say that there's no grounds now to investigate us.

Keeps us clean & although the G14 won't be happy UEFA can shrug their shoulders and stop themselves getting into the shit for not doing anything.

It’s possible. In a week where Mangala gets a new contract UEFA’s nonsense seems par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.