UEFA Independent Inquiry

Your probably spot on there.

This 30/40K is BS and really plays into Liverpool fans.

Say 5K turn up and try and force themselves into 20K that is an extra 25% and a huge issue.

But this first figure will be used, disproved and then it will be a fraction of what was said.

We know UEFA are corrupt and it’s a shame that they will probably do this, because most sensible people will side with the scousers that what UEFA said is clearly wrong (you can see it with your eyes).

If they use the correct figures (which again you can see with your eyes) walkways full, people stuck outside.

It explains it and is correct.

Only my view, might have it completely wrong but both parties seem to be lying about it.
I think the 30k/40k fake tickets, is actually the ‘attempts’ at using fake tickets. Not that there was 30k/40k fake tickets.
It’s easy to lose that distinction in any discussion.

ie many fake (and I imagine, real tickets being rejected, because the fake version was used 1st) tried multiple times.

I think the 30k/40k fake tickets, is actually the ‘attempts’ at using fake tickets. Not that there was 30k/40k fake tickets.
It’s easy to lose that distinction in any discussion.

ie many fake (and I imagine, real tickets being rejected, because the fake version was used 1st) tried multiple times.
Yeah, good point - our wonderful UK press seem overly keen to pick up on certain things that the French are saying and passing it off as bullshit when it could just be a case of certain things being lost in translation.

This is all down to basic mathematics.
The stadium is fairly full leading up to kick off , fans in the aisles and gangways etc, and their are thousands outside still trying to get in. The french have averted a major catastrophe here. It is awful for the fans with genuine tickets but at least they have all returned to their families alive.
“Yeah, but it was all young North African refugees fault. Us scousers have been exonerated by King Kenny already.”

To me they can't have it both ways- we know there was thousands in the city without tickets. No problem with that but how many had already gained access to the stadium before the authorities decided to act on it. If security around the entrances was poor they would have just bunked over the turnstile, doubled up or gained access easily with fake tickets.
If that had happened on a large scale they would be bragging about it for years to come.
Mates back home tell me that some fakes were for sale at £50 and around £100 mark tops. The people that bought these knew full well they were fake - a genuine ticket( even if you could differentiate) would have been nearer the 1k mark. So the people who bought them knew full well they were fakes possibly. But they took the risk ( with no concern for other's safety) as it possibly got them through the initial security checks.
But once at the entrances it failed for most, and this looks like where the authorities clamped down on them.
Heard of few incidents in the city centre and they all claim the mood in bars was exemplary.
They can't stand the fact that they lost and feel they should be treated differently than any other fanbase. Had the identical thing happened to any other club there would be no investigation to speak of.

I see Steve Rotherham (Mayor) has called for a Liverpool representative to be included in this Independent review.

As much as this stinks of putting pressure on the review I think he needs to look up "Independent".

O
It was pretty clear to me that the police felt they had good reason to stop admitting people. I doubt they'd have done that if 2 or 3 fakes had been detected.

Whether their subsequent actions - the use of tear gas and pepper spray - can be justified is another matter entirely of course.
Of course it can… they’re fucking scousers!!!

I think there may well be action taken against English clubs following this.. my guess is a reduced allocation for any English club making the final.
Can see that happening.

5,000 tickets for us in Istanbul for the final next year.

The Scouse cunts would piss themselves with no self awareness of it was those fuckers that forced it on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.