UEFA Independent Inquiry

I've not seen the aerial shots but have you considered a fair number may have already been inside?

30k+ sounds like a lot of people chancing their arm and I agree that it's probably on the high side, but remember there were estimates of between 50k and 150k Liverpool fans being in Paris. Let's take that middle figure and call it 100,000. 20,000 had legitimate tickets which leaves 80,000. Let's assume that several thousand also managed to get hold of tickets from the neutral allocation. I'll generously round that up to 10,000 making 30,000 Liverpool in the stadium. That now leaves 70,000. The Liverpool fan park held 44,000. Let's assume that was full to capacity for the match itself even though it may well not have been. That now leaves 26,000. Where did those 26,000 go?
I'd hope to the pub like normal people, but, agreed, they aren't normal....

Yeah, I agree that plenty will have gone to pubs and bars to watch it but no doubt thousands took a punt by going up to the stadium
They are a different breed. But somehow have a squeaky clean reputation. The fact that the media have failed to recognise or even acknowledge the posts on social media regarding fake tickets and jibbers is downright weird. And they're just the thick ones that have shared and that we know about!

Clearly they weren't the only issue on the night but when something goes fundamentally wrong, there tends to be a number of contributing factors.

Apparently both clubs were offered either paper OR electronic ticketing.
Madrid chose electronic, the dippers chose paper…
Yeah, that was for the 20,000 official allocation, there’s plenty of videos with scousers waving their phones at security with their ticket visible on screen, presumably from sources other than the club.

Yeah, I agree that plenty will have gone to pubs and bars to watch it but no doubt thousands took a punt by going up to the stadium

Your probably spot on there.

This 30/40K is BS and really plays into Liverpool fans.

Say 5K turn up and try and force themselves into 20K that is an extra 25% and a huge issue.

But this first figure will be used, disproved and then it will be a fraction of what was said.

We know UEFA are corrupt and it’s a shame that they will probably do this, because most sensible people will side with the scousers that what UEFA said is clearly wrong (you can see it with your eyes).

If they use the correct figures (which again you can see with your eyes) walkways full, people stuck outside.

It explains it and is correct.

Only my view, might have it completely wrong but both parties seem to be lying about it.

Serious question to all on here. How many do you think we would have taken if we were playing in Paris?

I would love 30k away fans to turn up at Anfield every game next season & try and get in with the 3k with tickets just do we can learn how well they can cope.

Serious question to all on here. How many do you think we would have taken if we were playing in Paris?

We don't know this exact number but, and here's the rub. We wouldn't have feral fans jibbing their way into a venue en masse, so even if we did take that many over it wouldn't be an issue.

One thing the media hasn't touched on yet is that whilst these people have Liverpool shirts on their backs a majority of them are most definitely not English they will be either Irish or Scandinavian, the rest whilst living in England don't count themselves as English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.